The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ilickbatteries
CITRUS POLOS

They were out around 2001-2003 AND THEN THEY DISAPPEARED.

They were the most amazing polos ever. Make my mouth water just thinking about them!!

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread! I LOVED THEM! :frown:
Original post by Blondiee
them willy wonka "Dweebs"
and those yoghurts with the "sprinklins" in the lid :rolleyes:

i know that they sell 'nerds' in leeds :biggrin:
not sure if that's the same thing though....They're aren't sold any more either :nooo:
Reply 82

The purple one. It was IMMENSE.

The white chocolate Wonka Bar with caramel
Pickled onion Monster Munch that made your tongue blue (Actually, pickled onion crisps in general, where did they go?)
Chuppa Chupp lollies that made your tongue blue :biggrin:
When shops used to sell penny sweets and you'd put them in a paper bag
Tubby Custard Yoghurt
Gummy polos

There's a shop in my local shopping centre (Leicester) which sells Nerdz and Lucky Charms and Froot Loops etc.
Reply 83
Snaps, mmm they were delish tamato ketchup flavoured crisps
Reply 84
Original post by ElectronicPanda
i know that they sell 'nerds' in leeds :biggrin:
not sure if that's the same thing though....They're aren't sold any more either :nooo:

Sorry whats your sig meant to be? I've been trying to figure it out for a few mins now :tongue:
Reply 85
Fizzy lemon sharks.

D':
Reply 87
Oh GOD. MILKY BAR CHOOS.

Honestly, those were my CRACK for a while. Thank you, and damn you simultaneously for bringing them back into memory...
BN BN doo doo doo doo dooo
Reply 89
It's not a food, and it might have been mentioned, but Um Bongo.

Original post by Uzzy?
Sorry whats your sig meant to be? I've been trying to figure it out for a few mins now :tongue:

:lol: it was meant to be a squid, but there wasn't enough space to show detail :nah:
i'll probably change it to something a bit more simplistic...
Reply 91
Original post by TotoMimo
The Cadbury's Shortcake, or are you talking about Astros? Either way, AGREED.

For me, I really miss Secret bars, Vice Versas, Fiendish Feet yoghurts, Frufoo yoghurts (and their chocolate UFO counterparts), 10p puffs (crisps), turkey twizzlers, and a WHOLE bunch of other amazing treats.

I also made a thread about chicken tom-toms (mini kievs with ketchup filling) as my most-missed, but I found Iceland's own-brand version of them! So no more tears, at least from that avenue!

Cadbury's Shortcake! Oh I remember those UFO yoghurts, we used to have those all the time when we were little! I saw that thread, never heard of the chicken tom-toms though.

Can anyone remember a chocolate bar that was purple (the chocolate, not the wrapper) and I think it had some sort of popping candy in it? I can't remember the name...
Peanut butter KitKats, gone too soon...

And I got a 2l bottle of vanilla coke for 99c, and chocolate and hazelnut flavour BNs in Carrefour. Oh god I love and miss Paris :emo:
Original post by TotoMimo
Oh GOD. MILKY BAR CHOOS.

Honestly, those were my CRACK for a while. Thank you, and damn you simultaneously for bringing them back into memory...

:redface: I didn't think many people even knew about them. Nobody that I know seems to remember..
Reply 94
Original post by crazyunicorn133
ice cream flavour chewitts!
um bongo
cinnamon grahams
lilt (I know they still sell it, but it tastes nowhere near as good as it did in the 90's)

I have been saying that about Lilt but noone believes me! It's really pineapply now!

And I completely forgot about Taz bars and Snow Flakes!
Reply 95
*insert long list of high sugar foods*

American people are lucky :tongue:
Reply 96
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
mcchicken premiere sandwich....... ;_;

I used to love those.

I forgot about all those school tuck shop sweets... candy bracelets/watches, lipsticks, push pops etc.
Reply 97
White chocolate smartie bars!

Reply 98
Original post by HeatherDBee
the monster munch in the shiny purple packet with the orange monster (pickled onion), i dont like the yellow version!

You can still buy these!
Reply 99
Nerdz and rowntree's bursting bugs!!

Latest