The Student Room Group

boots interview

i've finally got an interview, and its for boots. i've heard they're a good company to work for but i was wondering what conditions and pay are like? and could anybody tell me what the interview is like/how to impress them? i REALLY want this job :smile:
Reply 1
i got an interview for 1 of the chemists. It was wierd tho because i got a phone call from a private number. a lady on the phone just tells me i got an interview next thursday. i was out so i told my mate to take the address down on his phone. i applied online tho but there is no interview confirmation on there? it just seems wierd that i got a call on a private number and no confirmation
Original post by qms92
i got an interview for 1 of the chemists. It was wierd tho because i got a phone call from a private number. a lady on the phone just tells me i got an interview next thursday. i was out so i told my mate to take the address down on his phone. i applied online tho but there is no interview confirmation on there? it just seems wierd that i got a call on a private number and no confirmation

Late reply but - can you tell about the interview? I've just had a reply to my application for Boots and I'm totally confused!? It said telephone interview so I went to the link and then they sent another email confirming the time... which said the interview is going to be at their centre in Nottingham!? Did you do a telephone interview and then meet up with them or do you know what happens?
Reply 3
Original post by Sprockette
Late reply but - can you tell about the interview? I've just had a reply to my application for Boots and I'm totally confused!? It said telephone interview so I went to the link and then they sent another email confirming the time... which said the interview is going to be at their centre in Nottingham!? Did you do a telephone interview and then meet up with them or do you know what happens?

What job role have you applied for? I had an interview recently but mine was part time sales assistant, and I got an email and then had to pick the date and time of interview online.
Original post by xbubblegumx
What job role have you applied for? I had an interview recently but mine was part time sales assistant, and I got an email and then had to pick the date and time of interview online.

The interview is for a formulation technician in the lab. I rang them up and they got back to me saying they had to put in a location for the interview even though it's a telephone interview or else they couldn't send the email... weird! But anyway, all sorted now, interview tomorrow! I'm not that confident about it though :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest