The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Medical Pharmacology interviews/offers??

Seeing as i couldn't obviously see a BSc MedPharm at Cardiff uni forum thingy, thought i'd make one :P ...anybody heard anything?? its been almost 5 months and i havent heard a thing :\
Reply 1
hey, ive applied too and havn't heard anything either. Really hoping they do soon cause it'll be my first choice! Apparently the intake is small though.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nickburn
hey, ive applied too and havn't heard anything either. Really hoping they do soon cause it'll be my first choice! Apparently the intake is small though.

aww crap :P MedPharm is my second choice... Cardiff do love to take their time :P do you know how small the intake is?
Applied back in September and still haven't heard a thing. Goddamit, Cardiff really are taking the piss :/
Reply 4
Original post by rhiannonroyalle
Applied back in September and still haven't heard a thing. Goddamit, Cardiff really are taking the piss :/

In exactly the same position... MedPharm is supposed to be my backup!! :angry:

surely they can't take forever....... what else are you applying for?
Reply 5
ukuk
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by cor_fortis
In exactly the same position... MedPharm is supposed to be my backup!! :angry:

surely they can't take forever....... what else are you applying for?

Cardiff, Keele and Notts for medicine, Medical Pharmacology obviously, and Medical Sciences and Humanities at Swansea :smile: You?
Reply 7
Cardiff, Keele and Notts for medicine, Medical Pharmacology obviously, and Medical Sciences and Humanities at Swansea :smile: You?

Cardiff Manchester and St. George's for Medicine, Cardiff for MedPharm and Cardiff again for Chemistry :smile: any interviews/offers?
Original post by cor_fortis
Cardiff Manchester and St. George's for Medicine, Cardiff for MedPharm and Cardiff again for Chemistry :smile: any interviews/offers?

Yeah, interview at Notts next Wednesday :s-smilie: and an offer from Swansea of WB and CC (irrelevant, not going) :smile: Yourself?
Reply 9
Yeah, interview at Notts next Wednesday :s-smilie: and an offer from Swansea of WB and CC (irrelevant, not going) :smile: Yourself?

Got an offer for Chemistry at Cardiff BBB and ABB... nothing yet for medicine, not even an interview :frown:
Reply 10
Finally had an offer today for medical pharmacology (ABB) can't believe that the biomedical science offer is higher though (AAB) :s... thankfully also didnt need an interview for medpharm!! Hope you all hear back soon.
I got an offer from cardiff yesterday. abb. I was so nervous about it.
Reply 12
i've heard nothing from cardiff for med pharm yet, great! hope i hear back soon if there giving out offers.
Rejection. Fml. Can't understand why... (god that sounds arrogant :L) No proper backup now :frown:
Reply 14
got my offer todaholjkhjgh
(edited 12 years ago)
The year is 16 people. It's that size because there's only enough equipment in the Pharma lab to support that many students.
Reply 16
I've applied to this course as back up but I still haven't heard anything...
Reply 17
Original post by pc19
Finally had an offer today for medical pharmacology (ABB) can't believe that the biomedical science offer is higher though (AAB) :s... thankfully also didnt need an interview for medpharm!! Hope you all hear back soon.

Original post by amberandmoss
I got an offer from cardiff yesterday. abb. I was so nervous about it.

Original post by Nickburn
got my offer todaholjkhjgh

Hey, what GCSE and AS grades did you guys achieve?
And do they interview for MedPharm?
Also do you want to transfer to their medicine course?
Thanks in advance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest