The Student Room Group

Who is the cutest/sexiest girl on TSR? [Attempt #4]

Its exam season, meaning fresh meat will be coming on TSR looking for advices and all sorts :sexface:

We need beautiful women, cute women, sexy women, pretty women, peng tings, choong tings - and then if I'm bothered, with the help of trusted members, we will rank them :ahee:

Spoiler

Anyway, this the 4th thread, and I'm expecting to see new faces (not that I'm bored of the old ones :hubba:)

Now scout away:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=648573

Edit: there is actually no ranking involved ffs :facepalm2:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Chrosson
Yes mate.

Quote in all the regulars so they know it's being continued.

Original post by A_master
:ahee:
:holmes:

Original post by -WhySoSerious?
:biggrin:

Original post by ibysaiyan
OVER 9000

Original post by Pheylan
:beard:

And our Top Scouter
Original post by ColdWishes
:king1:

Scouting time :colone:
Reply 2
oh yes...I see her posting quite often...might say hello to her soon :sexface:
Reply 3
Original post by ussumane
:beard:

why'd the last one get locked?
Reply 4
Original post by Pheylan

why'd the last one get locked?

When a thread gets past 10000 posts, mods close it :yep:

But that shows how successful we are :smug:
Ah, my baby continues :p:
Reply 6
Ah another attempt :P let's go scouting!
Reply 7
Original post by Yawn11

I have noticed some new material about actually...

New thread brah :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by G8D
Me.

EDIT: 100% Yawn will have posted this since he's been creeping up on the pics.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=546608

Gotta admit she pretty fine.

And she complimented me, that's a win win.
Reply 11

hmmm my yellow fever is kicking in.

I HAVE to post on her wall soon.
hmmm my yellow fever is kicking in.

I HAVE to post on her wall soon.

Already have done. Although I was trying to be helpful :h:
Reply 13
Original post by Drunk Punx
Already have done. Although I was trying to be helpful :h:

Damn you and yawn11 :colonhash:

katebaby does sounds like a scammer :giggle:
Damn you and yawn11 :colonhash:

katebaby does sounds like a scammer :giggle:

The best bit was "killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber".

Damn those armed rubbers, damn them all to hell.
Why have I not seen this thread before!!!???? I've been missing out.

I will see what I can find.
Reply 16
The Chronicles of Katebaby24

Hello dear,

My name is Kate Mola, I wish to have you as a friend, if you care. I come across your profile today, while searching for new friends, I wish to be your friend. that is the reasons why i request your interest. I will explain more of my self as soon as i hear from you. I will be waiting to hear from you please email me back at ([email protected])
Thanks your friend

------------------------
Hi Beloved Sister,

I just have to thank you for your response to my mail, if not for other things but for you have given out your time to write me back, May the Lord bless you.

I've turned to the Internet to look for a Friend, because I haven't yet met someone who has really fulfilled my expectations. Therefore, I sincerely look forward to becoming a proof that this type of meeting possibility really works and changes people's lives.... I grew up and did all my schooling in Liberia that is my country).

---------------------------------

Let me write you my biography, I was born in Monrovia Liberia, I am a single girl of 24yrs, I do not have kid, I never married before. I am a medical student, i stop my education last 3years being 2008 and i am also a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.

My late father late Dr Chris Mola was a successful business man, he was also the Director of Chris Rubber Plantation and also the Director of (MOLA INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately i lost him last 3years September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company. His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company

----------------------------------------------

but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my Fathers Company because i am the only child of my Father. I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am living as a refugee in the camp, so please i want you to take me as you take your self because my life is in danger now. I will like to get in contact with you and also know more about you, please my life is in danger now please think good about my life.

Take good care of your self and remain bless.

Yours Faithfully
Kate,

-------------------------------

you know that this world is full of wicked and evil, my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have, Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret. After some month he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she was dead when i was age of 12years, i don't even enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good care of me till his death. So my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone,

------------------------------------------------------

here is my email reply me on [email protected]

:rofl2::rofl3::rofl2:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Drunk Punx
The best bit was "killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber".

Damn those armed rubbers, damn them all to hell.

:rofl: I couldn't stop laughing when I read that

Original post by Lewroll
Why have I not seen this thread before!!!???? I've been missing out.

I will see what I can find.

Scout away my boy :wink:
:rofl: I couldn't stop laughing when I read that

Scout away my boy :wink:

please tell me that kate molla story is a joke..i actually believed the firs part!!...i got the same msg off her last night

Quick Reply

Latest