The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Ok i'm sorry but i've read through these post and laughed at the levels of insecurity.

-the muscular/ripped guy is zyzz, he is by definition the most attractive one there. Don't act like if you could have him you would choose the skinny guy or anyone else over him, because you wouldn't.

-Hot girls who are confident enough will do zyzz anyday, but know they'll get knocked back if they rnt hot enuf.

-When zyzz takes his shirt of, girls flock him

When skinny/bulky guys get their shirts off people cringe..

Wanna know what the hottest girl on the earth would vote?

zyzz, because he's the hottest.

Wanna know what the ugliest person would vote?

skinny, cos she knows all thats she can get.

truth has been spoken

/thread
Reply 141
Original post by hotkeying
Ok i'm sorry but i've read through these post and laughed at the levels of insecurity.

-the muscular/ripped guy is zyzz, he is by definition the most attractive one there. Don't act like if you could have him you would choose the skinny guy or anyone else over him, because you wouldn't.

-Hot girls who are confident enough will do zyzz anyday, but know they'll get knocked back if they rnt hot enuf.

truth has been spoken

/thread

Are you boy or girl,

If your a boy you know FAR to much about some muscular male and you talk about him like you want him in your pants.
Reply 142

truth has been spoken

/thread

Are you like his personal fluffer or something? The amount of love he gets from 'miring male worshippers would indicate that he probably bats for the other team.
Reply 143

How has Terry Crews not been mentioned?
Careful white chocolate
I quite like skinny in that pic,not anorexic though,like lean muscled if you understand. And athletic isnt too bad either. :biggrin:

He looks like he could crush my skull with his baby finger. That is terrifying. :eek3:
Reply 146
Original post by BlueTypeOfLou
He looks like he could crush my skull with his baby finger. That is terrifying. :eek3:

Is that a good thing :colondollar:
Original post by u4m1r
Is that a good thing :colondollar:

I tend to prefer my skull intact lol
But no, I tend to like guys on the skinnier side of muscular as I'm pretty tiny myself (just about 5ft) so I think it would look a little odd if I was with someone very muscular or bulky! :biggrin:
beastly

Reply 149
I vote for whichever one zyzz is herp derp

Also people who train to get girls are idiots

Though this I wouldn't mind

Reply 150
Muscular or bulky.
Original post by a_t
I vote for whichever one zyzz is herp derp

Also people who train to get girls are idiots

Though this I wouldn't mind

Is that TimbahWolf?

Beastly and aesthetic.
Muscular of crsssssssssssssss
Hugh Jackman would get one.

Somewhere between athletic and bulky.
Too many muscles really freak me out.
Reply 154
Athletic is blatantly you...

I would go for athletic because I'm athletic too (girl's equivalent) and I think it looks naturally healthy :P
Original post by ApplePi
Athletic is blatantly you...

I would go for athletic because I'm athletic too (girl's equivalent) and I think it looks naturally healthy :P

That's what I'd say too!

Latest