The Student Room Group

Do you notice how rejected guys call girls sluts and whores when they don't get them?

Anon because I know people on here.

I know it's the same for girls too but it all couldn't fit in the title, so no need to say "Generalise much". :tongue:

But have you noticed if a girl has been rejected by a guy she tends to ignore or be rude to the girl that the guy likes instead of him because she's jealous and turns into a bitch and female cockblock.
Why doesn't she call the guy horrible names instead of blaming the girl, it's not her fault.

Also have you noticed how if a guy who gets loads of girls dropping at his feet and a girl rejects him he starts calling her a slut, skank, whore, stuck up etc for no reason whatsoever.

So TSR have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a similar situation give us your stories I want to read them :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Your mum is a slut.

And I rejected her.

POW! :boxing:
But more seriously, it happens the other way too :tongue:
Reply 3
Can't say I have.
Reply 4
Fascinating observations you have there, Anonymous. Surely your thread here cannot help but blossom into a wealth of insightful discussion and sharing. Let's see!
Reply 5
Nope.... But then, I don't hang around with dick heads
Reply 6
Thats pretty true. Except I tend to hate the guy worse then I hate the girl he likes. But yes people get angry when others reject them. Its a normal reaction.
Reply 7
Original post by BringBackDeathPen!
But more seriously, it happens the other way too :tongue:

I agree Girls can say bitchy things like calling a guy gay if she's rejected
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I agree Girls can say bitchy things like calling a guy gay if she's rejected

I think it's just like a little defence mechanism some people can have.
Reply 9
Bump
Reply 10
No I never noticed this
Do you notice how rejected guys call girls sluts and whores when they don't get them?

Only the lowlifes that go around in your circles dear. You really ought to keep better company. I've never seen such a thing.
No.

As a matter of fact, the words "slut" and whore" are used mostly by women.

No offense, but this is what I've seen.
I've never been on the giving/receiving end of the situation because not many girls like me, and when a girl rejects me I'm not a retard and I just put my focus into getting over it rather than getting the last word in.
Reply 14
Reply 15
it's not uncommon to have a bit of disdain when you don't get your way. I'm sure that there will be people that'll say "oh i could never say such a thing, i respect them and their decision" but they're just putting on a face.

but slut and whore is mostly reserved for other situations, if you get rejected the go to word is bitch i think.
I got called a 'virgin loser' for turning down a girl once (she knew I was in a relationship).
Original post by Anonymous
Anon because I know people on here.

I know it's the same for girls too but it all couldn't fit in the title, so no need to say "Generalise much". :tongue:

But have you noticed if a girl has been rejected by a guy she tends to ignore or be rude to the girl that the guy likes instead of him because she's jealous and turns into a bitch and female cockblock.
Why doesn't she call the guy horrible names instead of blaming the girl, it's not her fault.

Also have you noticed how if a guy who gets loads of girls dropping at his feet and a girl rejects him he starts calling her a slut, skank, whore, stuck up etc for no reason whatsoever.

So TSR have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a similar situation give us your stories I want to read them :redface:

Usually, my friends and I blame the guy. He's the one with the poor taste. :P And if the girl's prettier, skinnier, smarter, then we blame her and eventually say that they deserve each other. (This 'blaming' part usually happens during our 'drinking' sessions wherein we attempt to be commisserating friends to one another. :P)

However, when I was 14, a cute guy courted me and I rejected him mainly because his grades were so poor, and I couldn't see myself being with someone whose idea of 'deep;' conversations were about 'computer games'. (Ah! If only I had known that they never grow out of it! :P)

A few hours after dumping him, a girl rang me up and started shouting on the phone and calling me names. When I asked her who she was, she told me that she's the bloke's girlfriend! Apparently, she's been told that I've been after him, eventhough he was the one coming on to me. >:|

I had an extremely acerbic tongue back then, so she ended up crying. :P
Yes. My particular favourite was a guy saying behind my back "I'd rather live with aids that with her" - something completely unprevoked, he was someone I thought was okay (not dateable). One day he was talking to me, one day he was talking behind my back. Thanks for that.

A lot of guys seem to think I'm a stuck up bitch, because of my accent (basically RP english).
Hooray for getting to know someone. :|
No. No I don't

Quick Reply