Original post by teaandcoffee
where are they :frown:

no idea :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Bubbles0ox
no idea :frown:

we're alone :frown:
Reply 5
i'm one hahaa, as soon as another choice lets me know what offer i've got, then im firming :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by rr53
i'm one hahaa, as soon as another choice lets me know what offer i've got, then im firming :smile:

Woo another one! :biggrin:
yay 3 people!
Reply 8
:P
Reply 9
what an exciting thread hahaa
Reply 10
And me.
me me me !
I have an unconditional offer for Reading now :smile: Bring on October!
Reply 13
Meeee! Unconditional for Psychology mental and physical health! I think my brain's forgotten how to work over the past 6 months though. Gonna be sooo weird going back to learning hahaa.
So where is everyone applying for accommodation?
Reply 15
Meeee. Just went to Cardiff and decided I would rather stab my eyes out than do a degree there.

Woo!

Planning on applying to Mackinder and self catered in Windsor.
Possibly Wantage- I quite like the flat layout in Mackinder though =]
Reply 16
I only got to see windsor and mackinder :frown:
Could anyone else tell me about the other halls,,,preferably a self catered ensuite one? Or does anyone think going somewhere like windsor is a better deal as its cheaper than mackinder yet catered!
Reply 17

:biggrin:

yesssur.
Reply 18
Yessssssssssss! I placed them as my firm two weeks ago, they are also my insurance too. I have applied for economics and accounting and financial management. I chose the university because of its tremendous reputation, but also because of the rowing and the fact that I will located at Henley business school. What are you all studying and does anyone row?
Original post by yesrossi
Yessssssssssss! I placed them as my firm two weeks ago, they are also my insurance too. I have applied for economics and accounting and financial management. I chose the university because of its tremendous reputation, but also because of the rowing and the fact that I will located at Henley business school. What are you all studying and does anyone row?

:biggrin: :biggrin: add this group on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186154624728514&ap=1/home.php?sk=group_186154624728514&ap=1
easier to talk on there, plus there is 2 other rowers :biggrin:

Quick Reply