The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i got through pretty much straight away.. may be waited 30 seconds. I called for Sri Lanka at 3PM, thats 10am in the UK
Reply 21
I phoned them wednesday around noon uk time... waited for about 8 minutes.After I passed them my ID they told me my application wasn't processed yet, but would be processed shortly. :s-smilie: I sent my application to them at October 14 (veterinary medicine), so I suppose things will be alright.
Reply 22
I called at aroud 2 pm UK time and the whole thing took about 5 mins.
Reply 23
I was callin from the UK and had to wait a good six or seven minutes. But it was worth it. The woman on the phone was lovely! :smile:
Reply 24
So was mine. Maybe we were talking to the same one :biggrin:

I'm glad I didn't have to wait for long tho. It turned out that call was quite expensive anyway lol
Reply 25
well ive called twice *so far*....had to wait a good 5 mins or so each time...the first time, the lady was so horrible! she definitely had some grudge against applicants!! :rolleyes: ....the second lady was a lot better though, quite nice actually.....but the songs when ur on hold!...id rather eat a mouldy dogs' cracker!! :rolleyes:
Reply 26
I'll have to call again on Monday, too because I dunno if I put the right fee code :rolleyes:
Reply 27
I didn't had any troubles with the songs really, I just spend my time dancing while waiting :wink:. And the man who helped me was friendly enough to give me all information I could use.
Reply 28
I called them again today and I was put through immediately. Just about no waiting at all. However, the guy said I could not change my course again, even tho it says's so on the letter I received :confuse: ?! I'm really gutted because I was totally counting on it. Argh. I decided I was gonna call again because maybe he just didn't know. Are there many people working at the UCAS call center or do you think I am likely to get the same guy again :eek: ???
Reply 29
LOL Thanks !!! SO I guess I'll just call again.
Reply 30
OM F*CKING G !!!!! Can someone please just go and beat up all these incompetend ppl at UCAS ???? !!!!! I JUST called again and the guy I got this time did change the course !!!! No problem whatsoever !!!!!!!! I am about to die !!!! When I called an hour ago, the guy I spoke to even went to ask someone else and then came back to tell me I couldn't do it !!!! So I'm like "So there's no way I can change that uni?" And he's like "No, that's impossible, sorry!" !!!! And I nearly cried because I really, really wanted to change that !!!

I'm telling you, if you call them and are unsatisfied with the answer you get, call again !!! Someone will be able to help, it might just take a million calls.
Reply 31
Anne*UK*06
OM F*CKING G !!!!! Can someone please just go and beat up all these incompetend ppl at UCAS ???? !!!!! I JUST called again and the guy I got this time did change the course !!!! No problem whatsoever !!!!!!!! I am about to die !!!! When I called an hour ago, the guy I spoke to even went to ask someone else and then came back to tell me I couldn't do it !!!! So I'm like "So there's no way I can change that uni?" And he's like "No, that's impossible, sorry!" !!!! And I nearly cried because I really, really wanted to change that !!!

I'm telling you, if you call them and are unsatisfied with the answer you get, call again !!! Someone will be able to help, it might just take a million calls.

:eek: OMG!...just when you thought UCAS track was the worst thing about UCAS this year!
Reply 32
If you get put on hold for a long time try this number 01242 222444. It will get you through to the same people but like many systems it may put you straight to the front of the queue. Have not tried it with UCAS though.

Latest

Trending

Trending