The Student Room Group

Do you still talk to your one night stand?

So do you still talk to the person you had a one night stand with?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Better question: Do you know who they were?
Reply 2
Lol. I had only met mine that night. It was my flatmate's birthday
Seeing as it's not called a "one night and a phone call later stand", no.
Reply 4
Yes actually, we are now really close friends.
I think that with all really close guy friends, you have to get rid of the sexual tension at the beginning to become good friends. That way you know from the word go that there will never be anything between you.
Reply 5
Wasn't exactly a one night stand...we hung out a few times over a couple of weeks, but I only had sex with him once and we didn't talk much after. I still have him on facebook, but no, we haven't spoken for almost a year now.
Reply 6
Original post by FloRaRa
I think that with all really close guy friends, you have to get rid of the sexual tension at the beginning to become good friends. That way you know from the word go that there will never be anything between you.

There is still sexual tension between us which confuses me. We havnt seen each other since but we use to talk loads on msn then its kinda slowed down a bit
i find sexual tension makes friendships with girls more fun especially if you never act on it hehe
Yes, both of them. They were my friends before, and continue to be now :smile:
Reply 9
I imagined someone talking to their nightstand. What the ****. It may be time for bed.
Original post by FloRaRa

Erm, no. wtf.

I don't have to shag my guy friends to be good friends with them. If there's no chemistry there's no chemistry.. we don't need to prove this by having sex. :curious:
Yeah... most days for the past year or so. Always talk when we see each other out too.
Reply 12
Add on facebook when sober to see what they actually looked like, then not talk. I think it's pretty mutual!
Reply 13
Having said that, don't worry. I do still talk to some!
Why would I want to talk to them? I've already ****ed them :s-smilie:
Reply 15
Very occasionally...he became a bit clingy even though it was just a one-night thing which kind of ruined it a bit.
We contact each other when we need to. :colone:
Reply 17
I'm kinda glad I wasn't friends with this guy before as I think that would make the friendship a bit weird. Not planning on having another one tho. I now understand how they just happen tho :s-smilie:
Reply 18
Lol, at the worst part of my ONSs, mostly in the summer after Year 12 (last summer), I didn't even know the names of "ONS"s (literally stand because it was in secretive places in clubs).

They're not even on facebook. I have no interest in further contact with ONSs - they've already been CONQUESTED brahhhhhhhhh.
Reply 19
this chinese girl i shagged on the first night of freshers last year is now my best female friend and we are very close and i hang out with her bf and stuff. we dont ever talk about it, havent brought it up since in fact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending