The Student Room Group

when does year 12 finish????

im currently in yr 12 but im doing really bad as ive had loads of time of with salmonella so im retaking this year next yr.
I got a letter off my school saying that study leave was the 4th may until the 27th of may so does this mean that after the easter holidays i dont go back as the easter hols finish on the 3rd of may?? or do you go back after the study leave??
Im wanting to know this because im trying to save up to go on holiday but my ema will stop once the course ends lol so i want to know how many weeks ive got left.
does any1 have a official finishing date for there school??
Reply 1
Original post by IloveSamx
im currently in yr 12 but im doing really bad as ive had loads of time of with salmonella so im retaking this year next yr.
I got a letter off my school saying that study leave was the 4th may until the 27th of may so does this mean that after the easter holidays i dont go back as the easter hols finish on the 3rd of may?? or do you go back after the study leave??
Im wanting to know this because im trying to save up to go on holiday but my ema will stop once the course ends lol so i want to know how many weeks ive got left.
does any1 have a official finishing date for there school??

Once study leave and the exams are over at the end of the year, you go back to school to start on the A2 material.
Reply 2
would i go back to start the A2 work even though im retaking my AS year?
Before year 13 but after year 11.
When year 13 starts
Reply 5
Original post by IloveSamx
would i go back to start the A2 work even though im retaking my AS year?

I don't know about that. It would probably be best if you ask someone at your school.

Quick Reply

Latest