The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dead space and Zelda:Twilight Princess.
Bought Mass Effect 2 the other day, I'm about to violate that game:colone:
Reply 1282
Assassin's Creed & MW2 Online and I have Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood waiting :biggrin:

Oh and Football Manager 11 can't not play that game.
Reply 1283
Uncharted 2, Geometry Wars 2 and Super Meat Boy.

All three are awesome :awesome:
Shogun: Total War 2
Dragon Age 2
Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Bulletstorm
Reply 1285
WoW
Minecraft
LOL

- soon to get dragon age 2, and homefront..

and did i mention SKYRIM IN NOVEMBER!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1286
Original post by Tommyjw
Have you played any other total wars?
If so, how do they compare for you?:smile:

I have played all the total war games :smile: The campaign AI on this one is much better. I was suprised to see they went with the Empire route of units whereby you stick with the same group of about 3 units and the rest are elite unlike the first Shogun, which had a vast number of units.

Been playing the multiplayer campaign, which is very good if you have a mate to play with. After Empire I really hoped they went back to Shogun. I guess they read my mind. I suspect they will go to China after this. Have to wait and see.
Reply 1287
bought dissidia: final fantasy. Really looking forward to it. Just picked it up to play it, and they put the wrong bloody UMD in the box, and i got a second copy of crisis core. grrrrr. will have to take it back.
Minesweeper !!! polishing my master skills
runescape
Reply 1290
Alan Wake for xbox, it's quite good.
Dragon Age II. Repetition of areas aside, I think it's brilliant. Certainly has one of the best narratives of any game I've played in a loooong time.
Age of Empires II, it's old but it's so addictive!
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit on the PS3. A brilliant game!
Reply 1294
Age of Empires 2 :awesome:
The Secret of Monkey Island (Special Edition) :h:
Original post by Christien
Dragon Age II. Repetition of areas aside, I think it's brilliant. Certainly has one of the best narratives of any game I've played in a loooong time.

You can't have played Fallout or Mass Effect then!

I agree though, I thought the storyline was good (although the whole repeating maps thing gets old fast).

I'm thinking about what game to buy next - I've got exams in May, but after 20th I'm free for like 5 months.

Mass Effect 3, Infamous 2, Portal 2, Uncharted 3 are all on my list... must be better ones out there though.
Original post by wanderlust.xx
You can't have played Fallout or Mass Effect then!

I agree though, I thought the storyline was good (although the whole repeating maps thing gets old fast).

I'm thinking about what game to buy next - I've got exams in May, but after 20th I'm free for like 5 months.

Mass Effect 3, Infamous 2, Portal 2, Uncharted 3 are all on my list... must be better ones out there though.

Excuse me, I love Fallout. :colonhash:

And Mass Effect does nothing for me in terms of story or setting, but I do enjoy the gameplay.
the new Assassins's Creed or w/e
and Heroes of Newerth also Tera for awhile.
GTA:IV
Motorstorm:Pacific Rift
Gears of war

Latest