The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
:eek: Might have to wait that long here, too :p: Although I hope not :wink:

At least Nottingham's own track is up, which is sorta cool :biggrin: lol It says my app is currently being looked at by the admissions tutor and that it averagely takes 60 days for them to get back to you. It also says the average score for a current American Studies student there is 404 points :eek: lol I really don't think I'll get in now lol
Reply 81
Anne*UK*06
It also says the average score for a current American Studies student there is 404 points :eek: lol I really don't think I'll get in now lol

relax!!! You will get in...dont worry!

and yes, sorry ben! :biggrin:
Reply 82
Oh no !!! It's 414 points !!! Even worse !!1
Reply 83
Nah, I really don't think I will get into Nottingham, but it's okay as long as I get good other offers :biggrin: Nottingham really was just a risk choice :wink: I sorta knew I wouldn't get it but I'd love to so I figured I'd try :biggrin:

What are you applying to do and where btw? Why not put it in your sig :wink:?
Reply 84
Anne*UK*06
Oh no !!! It's 414 points !!! Even worse !!1

oh-oh!...is it 414 UCAS tariff points? or is this something different?
Reply 85
Tariff points, I think :eek: lol
Reply 86
Anne*UK*06

What are you applying to do and where btw? Why not put it in your sig :wink:?

I just cant be bothered editing my profile/sig the lot! :redface: :rolleyes:

Ive applied for medicine to Cardiff, Bristol, Leicester and Imperial.... :eek: very VERY scary! :eek:
Reply 87
:eek: I agree !!! Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 88
Anne*UK*06
Tariff points, I think :eek: lol

wo! :eek: so you'd need something like AAAA???! :eek:
--------------
Anne*UK*06
:eek: I agree !!! Good luck :biggrin:

Thanks! I need all the luck in the world!
Reply 89
wow! that's pretty high! I'm sure you'll get it though Anne

good luck :smile:
PSdilemma
wo! :eek: so you'd need something like AAAA???! :eek:
--------------

Thanks! I need all the luck in the world!

I take it your first choice is Imperial? I know some people there. It's such an awesome medical school.
Reply 91
Yeah, AAAA :eek: That's insane !! And deffinitely something I don't have lol It says the requirements are ABC-BBB tho :confused: But it's okay, I never thought I'd get in unless they REALLY like my ps lol
Reply 92
fonzievision
I take it your first choice is Imperial? I know some people there. It's such an awesome medical school.

it IS wonderful......although theirs is gonna be THE hardest interview, IF i get one :eek:
--------------
Anne*UK*06
Yeah, AAAA :eek: That's insane !! And deffinitely something I don't have lol It says the requirements are ABC-BBB tho :confused: But it's okay, I never thought I'd get in unless they REALLY like my ps lol

It must be something else.....even medicine isnt AAAA (ok maybe AAAa in the "top unis")......but AAAA for all american candidates! :eek: .....it must be something based on, ermm, how many posts you have on TSR :wink: :biggrin:
PSdilemma
it IS wonderful......although theirs is gonna be THE hardest interview, IF i get one :eek:

Bestest of luck :smile:
Reply 94
I wish they'd interview me. My accent would be impressive and very subject-related :biggrin: lol
Reply 95
wow I leave for 10 mins and the forum explodes. :eek: :eek: Tariff points? I dont even think I have any tariff points. I didn't read on any of the uni websites about specific points!
Reply 96
fonzievision
Bestest of luck :smile:

Thanks!!! :smile:

Anne*Uk*06
I wish they'd interview me. My accent would be impressive and very subject-related

very much so! ( i love american accent by the way :biggrin:)

Bdarnell
wow I leave for 10 mins and the forum explodes. Tariff points? I dont even think I have any tariff points. I didn't read on any of the uni websites about specific points!

time is of essence :biggrin: :wink: ...........dont worry too much about the points thing though....Im sure the unis will love you both a lot! :smile:
Reply 97
Anne*UK*06
Nah, I think he means because he's not sure he wants to do the course anymore :wink: Not because he's afraid not to get any offers :smile:

You are correct, but, SHE, not HE!!
Reply 98
Uh, I'm so sorry :redface: I thought Chester was a male name. I used to take care of a dog who was called Chester and he was a boy :biggrin:
Reply 99
PSdilemma
Thanks!!! :smile:

very much so! ( i love american accent by the way :biggrin:)
! :smile:

YAY :biggrin: So do I actually lol Although ppl shoot me evil looks in the UK :eek: They keep telling me to learn proper English :frown: lol

Latest

Trending

Trending