The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackthevillain
What about Bob Willis I think even if he won a £10 Billion lottery he still wouldnt be happy plus he is so boring.

Shame,both willis and Ian dint even win a worldcup...but they talk as if they should be included in the current team.
Original post by -M$ Ultr@-
OMG mera beta shayir hai :awesome:

Mean.
Reply 2282
We should jus have Bumble and Michael Holding saying Patrick Truemans line over and over again YER MAN lol.

I love listening to holding talk :daydreaming: :ninja:
Mean.

Saying "my son is a poet" is mean now is it? :confused:
Original post by Inzamam99
Jee ami jaan, mai Allama Iqbal ka baeta hoon :smile:

and im your mum? :curious: :lolwut:

Mean.

I never said anything that was meant to be mean to you. :lolwut:
and im your mum? :curious: :lolwut:

I never said anything that was meant to be mean to you. :lolwut:

Nahi aap Allama Iqbal ki ammi hain
:colone:
Saying "my son is a poet" is mean now is it? :confused:

I dont know what youre saying in whatever language so I just think its negative stuff about me.
I dont know what youre saying in whatever language so I just think its negative stuff about me.

Paranoia

Nahi aap Allama Iqbal ki ammi hain
:colone:

Oh dear lord, PLEASE. :facepalm2: I can understand being your mom at 19, but Allama Iqbal's mum :colonhash: Spare me plz :colonhash:
Oh dear lord, PLEASE. :facepalm2: I can understand being your mom at 19, but Allama Iqbal's mum :colonhash: Spare me plz :colonhash:

Sorry ammi :sigh:

Sorry ammi :sigh:

Aww, bacha got serious :console: Shall I show you a video that will make you happy? :awesome:

:biggrin:
Aww, bacha got serious :console: Shall I show you a video that will make you happy? :awesome:

Being a girl you surprise me (sports-cricket) ,how come? ! :tongue:
Original post by ibysaiyan

Being a girl you surprise me (sports-cricket) ,how come? ! :tongue:

You didn't like the vid? :puppyeyes: :frown:

Lol, I've been watching cricket since 2009 (T20) :p: My friends forced me to watch it then and I actually found it interesting and have been watching ever since :p: I dont think I've missed any match yet. :laugh: I'm into sports yes, a bit new to cricket though, I know enough but still learning. :yes:

:h: Why're you surprised? :p:
You didn't like the vid? :puppyeyes: :frown:

Lol, I've been watching cricket since 2009 (T20) :p: My friends forced me to watch it then and I actually found it interesting and have been watching ever since :p: I dont think I've missed any match yet. :laugh: I'm into sports yes, a bit new to cricket though, I know enough but still learning. :yes:

:h: Why're you surprised? :p:

Haha Yea the video is great as an archive but the baller (Aamir-fixing was it ?) not so.All that talent gone to waste <_<

I'am very happy now ammi ji :smile:
Haha Yea the video is great as an archive but the baller (Aamir-fixing was it ?) not so.All that talent gone to waste &lt;_&lt;

True that. :laugh:

I'am very happy now ammi ji :smile:

I'm glad :h:
Let's face the facts. 230 was never going to be a good enough score for England. The English batsman don't score runs quickly enough, Trott is so lazy, it's all very well making a decent score but the amount of time it took him was untrue. England messing up in the powerplay overs again as well. Why do they feel the need to slog it all the time? England wouldn't have even made that score if Sri Lanka had fielded better. Sri Lanka got the runs with so much ease that it was embarrasing. England just completely outclassed by a far superior side who will be in the final against probably India.
Reply 2297
Indian Captain Dhoni says to his wife: Bring me some tea!!!
Wife brings him tea in a plate...
Dhoni: Where's the cup?
Wife : Afridi and his boys took it!!!

Spoiler

Reply 2298
Original post by TheProdigy2k9

Original post by TheProdigy2k9
Basically some big guy saying India will lose whose Indian himself.

Because of match fixing? those were the only English words in the vid I picked up for the few seconds that I watched it.
Reply 2299
Original post by Numzilla

Original post by Numzilla
Haha what he said ^
And they spotted a bookie in the Indian dressing room. That's the guy they were circling.

If that bottom bit is true, they are as stupid as it gets?

Why would they do that?

Latest