The Student Room Group

Facebook, my profile picture won't change

Hi,

I tried changing my profile picture but for some reason it won't change. I even tried deleting the picture but it's still being displayed on my profile.

Has anyone experienced this issue before? And what can I do to overcome this problem?

Thanks
Delete Facebook?

Gets rid of life's MASSIVE problems like yours.
Reply 2
Perhaps it's your browser cache.

Download CCleaner and let it delete your browser traces,give it a try.
Reply 3
I had a similar problem a while back, I just tried it a few more times and it sorted itself out. No idea why it does that.
Did you press save at the bottom of the screen? I sometimes forget myself
Reply 5
Original post by Andysw

Original post by Andysw
Hi,

I tried changing my profile picture but for some reason it won't change. I even tried deleting the picture but it's still being displayed on my profile.

Has anyone experienced this issue before? And what can I do to overcome this problem?

Thanks

Logout and try again after 2 hours.....mine was fixed when I did that!
Reply 6
It happened to me today...I thought it was because I just reactivated my FB :/
Reply 7
Did you save?

Sometimes you see that it doesn't work when infact it has changed.
Just a tiny glitch.
Reply 8
Original post by ibysaiyan
Perhaps it's your browser cache.

Download CCleaner and let it delete your browser traces,give it a try.

I don't think it has something to do with that. Because even on a different computer the picture is still being set on my profile.

Spammoclocks,

I'll try.

Cooldude,

I've been having this issue for about 1-2 weeks now.
Reply 9
Ctrl+F5? If not the issue is with facebook itself which you won't be able to fix.
Reply 10
Original post by Andysw
Hi,

Thanks

Check your other meta accounts to see if you are synced with them and if you can't login to those other accounts unsync with them and this should fix the problem.
(edited 11 months ago)
If you're having trouble changing your profile picture: Make sure you're using the latest Facebook app version or restart the app. Check to see if you're connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network. Refresh the page and try again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending