Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Oh the 'Sellick' are pishh. What? It's on topic :smile:
Original post by sbarrie2
Oh the 'Sellick' are pishh. What? It's on topic :smile:

Top of the league, ya diddy.
Original post by Stalin
Top of the league, ya diddy.

Lets face it, there's not a team north of the border that isn't pish. The winner of the SPL is just the least pish team about.
Lets face it, there's not a team north of the border that isn't pish. The winner of the SPL is just the least pish team about.

Better to be the least pish team about rather than the second least pish team about.
(edited 13 years ago)
\o/
Reply 4945
The ****e they spout is beggars belief. Rather than accepting and trying to sort out Rangers sectarian problem, the press are trying to bring us down with them, dear God. :facepalm2:

Ghetto Blaster, what a fud :lol:
Original post by R-KAM
The ****e they spout is beggars belief. Rather than accepting and trying to sort out Rangers sectarian problem, the press are trying to bring us down with them, dear God. :facepalm2:

Ghetto Blaster, what a fud :lol:

LMAO!

"oh akno the rangruz huz a problum bit what about the celtic?"

Can you get in stadiums with ghetto blasters?
I'm sure the train passengers would rather listen to some cultured folk music than the Gary McF fare usually served up on public transport...
A win for my birthday today please Celtic!

Pish compared to who? Everything is relative. In my opinion Celtic are good and can play very well. Agreed if your using Man Utd or Barca as an example however.
Reply 4950
Kris :adore:

Man, the Rangers fans sure were quiet today. I don't recall them really singing at all.

Arsenal fans were singing I just can't get enough today, could hear it on Sky :awesome:
Original post by R-KAM
Kris :adore:

Man, the Rangers fans sure were quiet today. I don't recall them really singing at all.

Arsenal fans were singing I just can't get enough today, could hear it on Sky :awesome:

yeah it's really spreading...apparently swansea fans were singing it aswell yesterday?
Reply 4952
Anyone watch the Hamilton game yesterday? It was so bloody quiet too, ban the sectarian songs, and we get 90 mins of silence :lol:

Spoiler

:toofunny:

Onto us though, line up for tomorrow?
Forster
Cha-Mulgrew-Rogne-Izzy
Ki-Kayal-ledley
Samaras-Stokes-Commons

I would say.
Reply 4954
I'd rather see:

Forster
Wilson Rogne Muldini Izzy
Brown Kayal Ledley
Maloney Samaras Commons

Booked players can be an issue, they'd miss the game with the huns won't they?
:afraid:
Isn't Brown injured? And Wilson is dodgy since signing a contract :colonhash:

Yeah, everyone who may be suspended for the game will get suspended. As always.
Reply 4956
I don't think so...

Maloney can do the job the morro' :adore:

It's Wilson, Brown and Kayal who would miss the game I think... Really need the latter two for that game if we want to win.

The pitch had the Challenge Cup at it yesterday, so it'll basically be a field :facepalm2:
anyone remember that mac who posted in here his name was 'get real'

Im sure he is this guy

Reply 4958
John Kennedy testimonial 22/05/11: Celtic V Celtic 'Seville' team
Martin O'neill managing the 'away' team.
Tickets onsale 18/04/11

Buzzin'!
I think I'll be making that one! Whats lennon going to do?

Quick Reply

Latest