The Student Room Group

AQA BIOL1 Biology Unit 1 Exam - 16th May 2011

Poll

Are you resitting this unit?

About 1 and a half months left now until the exam. Hows everyones revision going? Im not siiting this exam but ill thought it will be useful for everyone who has it. I have attached the June 2010 and January 2011 past papers with their mark schemes for revision purposes!!! The others can be found on the AQA website. Enjoy :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cobra2k10
About 1 and a half months left now until the exam. Hows everyones revision going? Im not siiting this exam but ill thought it will be useful for everyone who has it. I have attached the June 2010 and January 2011 past papers with their mark schemes for revision purposes!!! The others can be found on the AQA website. Enjoy :biggrin:

Oh thanks mate was looking for the 2011 MS. I'm retaking lol
Original post by cobra2k10
AQA AS Nelson Thornes Textbook Answers for BIOL1

Was looking for those too thanks :smile:
Reply 4
Thank you very much matey, I was also looking for the 2011 mark scheme =-)
Your a god... Repped.
Reply 6
Anyone got the markscheme for AQA AS Biology Unit 2 18th January 2011?
Reply 7
This is my first time for this exam - we didn't do January modules.. :/
Reply 8
So how is everybody feeling about the exam on Monday?
I'm feeling I actually need to start doing some unit 1 revision. Need to do a lot better in this resit but I can't get unit 2 out of my head!
Reply 10
Original post by Limitless
So how is everybody feeling about the exam on Monday?

Ermm.. hopefully I'll be okay by Monday. Going to work loads this weekend!

Any predictions for the long questions at the end?
Reply 11
Original post by liviaaa
Ermm.. hopefully I'll be okay by Monday. Going to work loads this weekend!

Any predictions for the long questions at the end?

I'm thinking it would be something heart related or immunity related. On the Jan paper it was lung disease so I don't think it will be that. But it is just a guess so better to revise everything than be sorry.
Reply 12
Original post by Limitless
I'm thinking it would be something heart related or immunity related. On the Jan paper it was lung disease so I don't think it will be that. But it is just a guess so better to revise everything than be sorry.

Oh heartwould be good, but that's been on the longer questions before.. I'm guessing immunity but I'll revise everything. :smile:
Reply 13
i'm also retaking it
Reply 14
I'm also really expecting something on digestion too.
Reply 15
70% ish normally. :smile:
Reply 16
Oh yes I didn't do very well on that question either.. Those kind of questions you can't really prepare for. :/
Reply 17
I got 95% on the jan11 paper just so i'm hoping i'll do well on monday. I need to revise tuberculosis and more bloody immunity by the look of it :frown:
What do you guys predict what could come up? :smile: I will post a list of what I think maybe later. :smile:
Reply 19
Definitely Stuff on Digestion, i'm thinking the long answer questions at the end will be immunity related, such as going through the whole chain of events of what happens when a foreign antigen/pathogen is detected in the body.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending