The Student Room Group

My First Blow Job: Is this long normal...

So the mods deleted my last post because apparently your not allowed to ask for sex tips; which is not what my main objective was!

What i really want to know if its normal for a guy to take 45 mins to cum?

I didn't think it would take so long even though it was really enjoyable and he was clearly enjoying himself...
For his first time yea tbh. He was probably super nervous
It is. I think guys can either basically get completely carried away and cum, or they'll try and hold it out. The longest my boyf lasted was an hour and 30 and which point he said he;d cum if I continued and couldn't even try and hold off any longer... On the flipside, his shortest was something like a minute :p:
Reply 3
I've never timed, but I don't think I've ever known a girl to be able to keep bjing for that long:p:
Reply 4
Way too long
Reply 5
You were doing it wrong.
Reply 6
I don't at all, I have to finish myself which I've always found strange because it's not like I don't enjoy them.
Reply 7
Oh phew i was worried :P I'm surprised i could go that long... do many girls just give up?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Oh phew i was worried :P I'm surprised i could go that long... do many girls just give up?

Pretty much, jaw gets sore/tired and other such excuses!
Any girl that keeps giving a Bj for longer than 30 minutes is triple platinum material and should be treated like a princess the next 48 hours.
Reply 10
I don't think I've ever cum from receiving a BJ ... and it's definitely not because I don't enjoy them. I've been with girls who obviously are expecting me to cum but have had to tell them 'its not going to happen', so don't stress about it i'm sure he appreciated it :wink:
Reply 11
tell him you swallow...it'll take 43 to 44 minutes less.
There is no normal when talking about sex.

Kthxbai.
Reply 13
If its not the first time they cum that day it can take a while. Maybe he had a few jolly sessions earlier.
Reply 14
So the mods deleted my last post because apparently your not allowed to ask for sex tips; which is not what my main objective was!

What i really want to know if its normal for a guy to take 45 mins to cum?

I didn't think it would take so long even though it was really enjoyable and he was clearly enjoying himself...

yeah its a lot harder to cum from a bj. you deserve a medal for going on that long, most girls wouldnt
Every guy is different, with my first boyfriend I dont think i ever made him cum - he'd get to the point where he'd be about to (that would take me about 5-10mins) but he'd always have to finish himself off.

With my current boyfriend, I can make him cum within 5 minutes easily.

Don't know if this makes a difference but my ex always used to stand up and my current bf always lies down.
Every guy is different, with my first boyfriend I dont think i ever made him cum - he'd get to the point where he'd be about to (that would take me about 5-10mins) but he'd always have to finish himself off.

With my current boyfriend, I can make him cum within 5 minutes easily.

Don't know if this makes a difference but my ex always used to stand up and my current bf always lies down.

It is MUCH harder to finish stood up. So that makes sense.
Reply 17
As a girl iv never had this problem mine are that good lads never last too long !! but if ur girl kept going for that long shes a champ and id hold on to hert high five her for me :biggrin:
Reply 18
Even with the same person I find it can vary from a few minutes to a lot longer, and that's not with changing the technique or anything.
I gave my BF a handjob for the first time last night and it took him 5-10 mins to cum I think, is that normal ? If it happens that quick doesn't it usually indicate they've already cummed recently (I think thats what I heard anyway) . . .

Quick Reply

Latest