The Student Room Group

Looking too young to drive

Has anyone else ever been stopped by the police because they look too young to drive or have people been surprised when you get into the driving seat because they think you look too young
Reply 1
i don't give a **** what people may think but i wouldn't be happy for the 5:0 top stop me. answer to your question is no
Yes, occasionally. But then again, my driving license is from Legoland :colondollar:
Reply 3
all the time, i have people look at me, look away then look back at me and the must be thinking "how can he get insured on that car?"

i take my dads bmw 320d msport out on the weekends quite allot now

i also **** myself everytime i see a cop car because i don't want to be pulled over

i'm 18 by the way
Reply 4
They shouldnt really do, byt then again I remember reading an article about a woman who got pulled over 3 times in a short period of time, and she seems to think it was because she was blonde and a woman and was saying they were discriminating against her :rolleyes:
my boyfriend got pulled over last week ;D
'..........you WHAT?! oh, for goodness sake, i am 22 and a half years old!'

and yes, the 'and a half' bit made me laugh, even though we were in the presence of the law. ehe :'D
Reply 6
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
my boyfriend got pulled over last week ;D
'..........you WHAT?! oh, for goodness sake, i am 22 and a half years old!'

and yes, the 'and a half' bit made me laugh, even though we were in the presence of the law. ehe :'D

Haha I can remember my mum telling be I wasn't old enough to do something and I said, quite defiantly "I am 6 and three quarters. I am old enough" :cool:
Never happened to me, although there have been a few times when I've walked up to my car/to the counter in the petrol station and felt ridiculously young. Not so much anymore. Cuz...I'm olddd.
Original post by The_Goose
Haha I can remember my mum telling be I wasn't old enough to do something and I said, quite defiantly "I am 6 and three quarters. I am old enough" :cool:

i think i remember doing this in my youth too ;D

my boyfriend was saying it jokingly to the 2 policewomen though, as opposed to being particularly serious/'WAAAAH WHY YOU PO-LEECE ALWAYS PICKIN ON ME' in his response.

...the policewomen asked him how he maintained his skin before let him go. muahaha
Reply 9
Nope, never, people usually think im older than i am. Just makes sure you carry ID on you all the time so if you are stopped there's no problem
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
i think i remember doing this in my youth too ;D

my boyfriend was saying it jokingly to the 2 policewomen though, as opposed to being particularly serious/'WAAAAH WHY YOU PO-LEECE ALWAYS PICKIN ON ME' in his response.

...the policewomen asked him how he maintained his skin before let him go. muahaha

Haha that's quite funny. Having said that, my fiancé gets ID'd everywhere we go. he even got asked for it for a lottery ticket, and he's 21 next month :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending