The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

The Sugarwell Court Thread :3

Heyy :biggrin: I'm going to Leeds Met to study BA (Hons) Graphic Arts and Design, and have chosen Sugarwell Court for my accommodation :smile:

http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/visiting/accomm/index_residences_sugarwell.htm

I don't have a room number yet as I am putting my deposit down on Monday :smile:

Basically this thread is for all you who are going to be staying at Sugarwell Court, too, so we can get to know who's going to be around us for 41 weeks :smile:

Just out of interest, who's going to be making use of the on site gym? I definitely will be :smile:

Anything else you want to discuss, I'm all ears :biggrin: So excited for all of this, and I shall most likely see you all come September :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hi :smile: I've made Leeds Met my firm choice and hope to be studying English Literature there in September, provided I get the grades. I'm thinking about staying at Sugarwell Court too, but still a bit unsure about it, as I've heard mixed reviews on it. Was wondering if you could tell me what made you go for it :smile:

Thank you
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by lmoran11
Was wondering if you could tell me what made you go for it :smile:

Because she wasn't good enough for Kirkstall :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by Ryan12

Original post by Ryan12

Lol now, now :P I wanted to go for Kirkstall, but it's only for students studying at the Headingley Campus :frown: Sounded really nice there as well. Is that where you're staying?
Reply 4
Aye that's where I'm staying. cannot wait to go now :smile:
Reply 5
i've put down my deposit down for sugarwell court :smile:
Reply 6
im going sugarwell court :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Ryan12

I was going to get all abusive on your ass until I realised it was you :P Still, you don't have stairs either :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by lmoran11
Hi :smile: I've made Leeds Met my firm choice and hope to be studying English Literature there in September, provided I get the grades. I'm thinking about staying at Sugarwell Court too, but still a bit unsure about it, as I've heard mixed reviews on it. Was wondering if you could tell me what made you go for it :smile:

Thank you

Haha, because I'm not at Headingly, I'm at City Campus and it's closer :smile: I wanted either Kirkstall or Sugarwell because it's like a mini village, and I'm not complaining that Sugarwell is cheaper so :smile:
opal is nice, if you have the money
add me on facebook.. liam morris if youre going to be staying at sugarwell :smile:
Reply 11
Staying at Sugarwell and doing Graphic Arts & Design as well, can't wait to get started, seems like forever since I had my interview now!
Reply 12
Hey guys!,

I'm staying at sugarwell in September but was wondering if you can change your preferences? I've put down for all male, but quite a few people have told me to go mixed. I've already put my deposit down!!
Reply 13
I'll be there at Coverdale 2C
Im in Coverdale 2E :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by kirstanderson
Im in Coverdale 2E :smile:

Coverdale 3E! Does it go by the letters as to who you'll be close to?? :smile:
Numbers are the flats and letters are the room number :smile: so your in the flat next to me! x
Reply 17
Does anyone know where the nearest supermarket is? i'm in airedale 1e :biggrin: x
Reply 18
Original post by KerryE5
Does anyone know where the nearest supermarket is? i'm in airedale 1e :biggrin: x

Think the closest one is Morrisons which is near to the Civic Quarter :smile: Apparently it's ace too, haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending