The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greeneyedgirl
How many spoilers do you guys have for stuff later in series?

There are quite a few educated guesses, but nothing real concrete (relevant to the ultimate storyline).

But there are lots for episode 2.

*STRUGGLES TO CONTAIN EXCITEMENT*
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Who turned off the lights?

NOOOO DON'T SCARE ME :afraid:

A few spoilers stemming from set reports like who will be the villain or character in an upcoming episode. Nothing major. And a River identity spoiler which is 'nonsense' according to Moffat. But that's it. Hopefully that's how it will stay.

Until we give in to more. We're spoiler addicts.
Reply 83

The River thing is the only thing I'm aware of (although that is still slightly speculation rather than an actual spoiler).
Anything else is speculation or based on photos that have been released.
Okay so not too much! Don't feel like mega missing out!

I prefer speculation to spoilers because I like wild theories (Ape I know I didn't resist spoilers about Harry Potter films, but we know the plot of that already!

I prefer speculation to spoilers because I like wild theories (Ape I know I didn't resist spoilers about Harry Potter films, but we know the plot of that already!

Harry throwing Voldemort off a cliff is part of the plot eh? :dry:

I'm kidding, I understand your point. Spoilers restrict speculation.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Voldemort throwing Harry off a cliff is part of the plot eh? :dry:

Ha ha I'm gutted about that scene...but that's for a different thread discussion

Indeed, and while my wild fantasies are not normally as good as Moffat's actualities, my wild fantasies still amuse me.
Harry throwing Voldemort off a cliff is part of the plot eh? :dry:

:lolwut:

Say what now?
Did anyone just see the clips of dramas on BBC1?

It had clips from Exile, Luther, Doctor Who and Torchwood but I missed some of it. Does anyone know if there were clips of Sherlock?
Dammit, I have things I need to do. :sad:

Byebye. :tardis:
Original post by sleekchic
Did anyone just see the clips of dramas on BBC1?

It had clips from Exile, Luther, Doctor Who and Torchwood but I missed some of it. Does anyone know if there were clips of Sherlock?

Yup.

Reply 91

Yup.

and Merlin! :awesome:
Original post by TheCrackInTime
:lolwut:

Say what now?

I know right. :facepalm2: Danger of derailing this thread, so I'll direct you to

Trailer: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=31134915&postcount=1303
Gif of the scene :http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=31138048&postcount=1323
Yup.

Nope not that one.

There was a different one, just before Eastenders and it also had clips from Luther, Exile etc.

The one you posted didn't.

Also the Doctor Who clips were different. It was the one with those giant scary dolls and some other clips, not the River kiss.
Wish it was 14th May. Obsessed about Episode 4. :teeth:

Original post by Aula
and Merlin! :awesome:

Is Merlin worth getting into?
They're more adverts for BBC1 than anything else, since they've got a LOT of old clips on there, plus shows that aren't even made any more. I mean, they're not planning on making any more Little Britain, are they?
Amy is pregnant with River Song. River Song is the impossibel astronaught, thus Amy killed her own baby. River had stomach pains. Either too much stomach acid or is pregnant with Amy.

Creates paradox as Amy cannot kill River if she dies too.
Black hole created. Something happens.

EDIT: Seriously though, do the Silence just seem like Weeping Angels, just they don't eat time?
(edited 12 years ago)
Going to seek out that video LLoT posted. Looked interesting.
Wish it was 14th May. Obsessed about Episode 4. :teeth:

4 and 11 - I can't wait for them <3

And yes, yes it is. Although it got a bit silly in the most recent series... But it's still good in general.

Or if you want Merlin + Sex then go watch Camelot, which just started on Starz. I've only seen the first episode though, and there was no magic in it :|

I would say so (Y)

Latest