The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gnobe
I think Labour were right with their immigration policy. A more diverse Britain has certainly made Britain a better country. And it will continue to do so as we become more non-white.

Lol you must be joking or youre non white Labour has made Britain broken no-one else.
Original post by Gnobe
I think Labour were right with their immigration policy. A more diverse Britain has certainly made Britain a better country. And it will continue to do so as we become more non-white.

Either non-white or troll.
Reply 302
i don't believe this poll result.
27 per cent of respondeds were either:

Ethnic minorities, ignorant of how poor and oppressed they'd be in that situation, happy with how poor and oppressed they'd be in that situation.

Possibly all 3. It's ok to admit that Britain is great because of the white people. Any minority person with a brain, education and without a racist axe to grind sort of knows already...
Reply 304
Original post by JhonMoney
i don't believe this poll result.

In what way?? Well it was conducted and thats what they've found.
Reply 305
Nigeria for the Nigerians!
Mexico for the Mexicans!
Japan for the Japanese!
Indonesia for the Indonesians!
India for the Indians!
Nowhere for the British!

I'm White but I'm beyond caring, really. The Whites here are too stupid to realise that they need to have more children or be wiped out of existence.. but they decide fast cars, pretty handbags and nice holidays are more important :rofl: It's just natural selection, really.
Reply 306
As long as the Pakistani girls are hot I wouldn't mind actively giving a helping hand to make this hypothetical situation a fact.
The more I read this thread, the more moronic it gets. If you want to live in a white minority country, go to Africa or Asia.
It's not racist.
I'm british and I like being british.
Is it wrong to want britain to remain british?
How am I supposed to feel if Britain starts adopting foreign laws, adjusting itself to suit countries I've never been to.

It may help the economy but realistically individuals just want what makes them feel comfortable.
I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
73% or Brits who voted in that poll are casual or extreme racists then.
Original post by TWF
I don't really see anything wrong with this, as a foreigner in Britain myself.

Same.
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
The more I read this thread, the more moronic it gets. If you want to live in a white minority country, go to Africa or Asia.

:rolleyes:This thread pretty much confirms that Britian is a racist, intolerant and biggotted country.

If only America swapped places with Britain, our European siblings will live in peace.
No one wants to be a minority in their own country - human nature. The irony is, however, that if anyone suggests a method to prevent it they are branded racist.

Haha
Reply 313
Original post by Teaddict
No one wants to be a minority in their own country - human nature. The irony is, however, that if anyone suggests a method to prevent it they are branded racist.

Haha

Indeed.

"Everyone else has a homeland.. why can't the British?"
"WTF RACIST!111!!!!!!"
Original post by Gnobe

I'm not aware of any ways in which 'diversity' has improved Britain since 1997.

I would be very interested in hearing your arguments.
Original post by Selkarn
Indeed.

"Everyone else has a homeland.. why can't the British?"
"WTF RACIST!111!!!!!!"

Define British. As you are acting like British is being white or that you can't be non-white an british. Hence, the stupid comments.

So you mean English if you are talking about keeping Britian a white minority.

Teaddict

Haha

I'm a minority being mixed race. Most of my friends are white also. I don't care if everyone in my country was like me because I'm not a racist.
Reply 316
How Many of you want to move to California or Texas ?

did you know they are both white minority states
Original post by SciFiBoy
73% or Brits who voted in that poll are casual or extreme racists then.

Is it racist to not want the indigenous people of a country to be a minority?

What's your views on the Maori people of New Zealand? What do you think of the Native Americans? What about the Palestinians? To show a preference for non-white people's claims of a homeland would be racist. Equality means treating everyone by the same standards, and that's what I try to do.

If you dispute my use of the term 'indigenous', I suggest you check what it means.

My problem with the question that was asked was that it doesn't differentiate between English/Scottish/Welsh and 'white'. 'White' is a racial categorisation based on rather flimsy and largely disproved ideas. English, Scottish Or Welsh are ethnicities and are recognised as such by law.

Another problem with the question that was asked is that it ignores people with mixed heritage. What if everyone was mixed race, but still had majority English/Scottish/Welsh ancestry? I personally wouldn't have a problem with that.

I have no preference for a Russian majority over a Mexican majority, and I think it would be somewhat racist to have a preference based solely on the colour of someone's skin in that instance. This is not the same as wanting people of an English ethnicity to be a majority within England (their ethnic homeland).

I hope I have clearly explained why I would to a fair extent agree with the 73%. I would imagine most of them would agree with my explanation.
Original post by infernalcradle
tbh, I'm not white, and I wouldn't be happy if Britain became a white minority country....

Just wondering why?
Original post by Teaddict

Haha

I am white and british and I do not give a **** how many people in britain are black, white, et al

frankly if the colour of peoples skin bothers you then you are either ethnophobic (if that exists?) or more likely racist.

Latest

Trending

Trending