The Student Room Group

Cambridge Chemistry Challenge

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
same... do you get 0.27 tonnes?
Reply 41
has anyone managed to do the last one yet?
stuck on last question of the may one...
done it :biggrin:
Reply 44
Original post by jennywren42681
done it :biggrin:

ahhhh how. i just keep getting "more than 1 chemist is famous for their work on 2...", where am i going wrong
Reply 45
ah nevermind, have figured it out now. was caught out by the clues they give you when you get close :|
Reply 46
i am so, so stuck on the last question! it's making my ego hurt. ;(

Spoiler

Reply 47
Original post by derval
i am so, so stuck on the last question! it's making my ego hurt. ;(

Spoiler

same here. thank god i'm not the only one.

help please?
Reply 48
For the silver question... I get the method fine and I think I'm using the correct numbers, but how accurate do you have to be with the answer?
Reply 49
Original post by bigAsh
For the silver question... I get the method fine and I think I'm using the correct numbers, but how accurate do you have to be with the answer?

to 3 decimal places :smile:
Yo what's the answer to question 1?
Reply 51
How big is the answer to the silver level question, roughly? Am I looking for a number smaller than 1 or maybe very big?
Reply 52
Original post by MartaEwa
How big is the answer to the silver level question, roughly? Am I looking for a number smaller than 1 or maybe very big?

I suggest reading the 2nd paragraph of "The Online Challenge" on the homepage.

Original post by mrdoovde1
Yo what's the answer to question 1?

The background is a massive hint.
Reply 53
Original post by CM23925
I suggest reading the 2nd paragraph of "The Online Challenge" on the homepage.

Oh, I meant the May's challenge :smile:
Reply 54
so did i
Reply 55
hey guys just thought we could get a few more people join the facebook page for the c3l6 challenge? im not very often on here and itd b cool to see how good evry1s getting on with the quiz as we get on with it, if you have facebook, just add me its Stephen Mason, just let me know with a little message that ur adding me for the quiz, im pretty good so if ur really struggling with something maybe i can give a little nudge in the right direction? and hey if im struggling maybe one of u guys can giv me a hand to?
can anyone give me some hints on copper question?
Reply 57
have you identified the compound?
get to the last question. i hv no idea at all!:frown: any hint? please.
Reply 59
not a clue on the last question either, so can't help, but at least you're not alone :P

Quick Reply

Latest