The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarah1991

make it urself lazy ass :biggrin:

Lol oh come on, you know you want to. Besides, you have more experience of being in the kitchen loooool.
Original post by oh-my-diddy
Lol oh come on, you know you want to. Besides, you have more experience of being in the kitchen loooool.

:eek: sexist idiot :colonhash: lol know u're kidding
u have more experience of eating chicken burgers so u should make them for every1 you fatso :biggrin:

:eek: sexist idiot :colonhash: lol know u're kidding
u have more experience of eating chicken burgers so u should make them for every1 you fatso :biggrin:

hahaha. yh i have experience in eating them but not making them. If i try, my belly might get in the way and i might burn the house down and then i will have no where to live, then how are you going to feel? This is a life or death situation.
hahaha. yh i have experience in eating them but not making them. If i try, my belly might get in the way and i might burn the house down and then i will have no where to live, then how are you going to feel? This is a life or death situation.

well i don't have experience in making them or only eat them sometimes so u're the most experienced :biggrin:
lol funny guy :rofl: pop u're belly then make them and i'll be first in the queue for one :tongue:
Oh my diddy, i just bought a chicken burger and the man didn't give me a reciept! what is this, some kind of conspiracy?! I is so vexed right now :angry:
oh god i want a chicken burger right now! :coma: :frown:
Oh my diddy, i just bought a chicken burger and the man didn't give me a reciept! what is this, some kind of conspiracy?! I is so vexed right now :angry:

:slap: lol who is gonna return a chicken burger
lol u iz very fuunnnyyyyy :rofl:

The chicken legend salsa burger with bacon :coma:
Original post by *Boofle*

Original post by *Boofle*

The chicken legend salsa burger with bacon :coma:

lol. man i haven't had a chicken burger in like a whole week. craving one :frown:
Oh my diddy, i just ate the most massivest chunkiest and most delicious-est chicken burger ever. See there is always an upside to living in east london.
My favourite chicken burger, maybe a bit better for you then a KFC!!
http://tinyurl.com/5w2gjfd
Original post by himynameisalex

Original post by himynameisalex
My favourite chicken burger, maybe a bit better for you then a KFC!!
http://tinyurl.com/5w2gjfd

lol nothing beats the chicken shop down the road from me. It's so good they usually give you a receipt for a 100% no quibble money back guarantee on it.
Lol, I don't understand all this chicken burger hype. I would always choose a beef burger over chicken, I'm not even really a fan of chicken burgers. KFC is alright, Nandos tastes deceptively healthy, but I wouldn't touch Burger King or McDonalds.. :dontknow:

I'm gonna be uber controversial and say chicken shawarma> chicken burger.

Add some tahini, some veg.. yes! Much healthier too lol.
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Lol, I don't understand all this chicken burger hype. I would always choose a beef burger over chicken, I'm not even really a fan of chicken burgers. KFC is alright, Nandos tastes deceptively healthy, but I wouldn't touch Burger King or McDonalds.. :dontknow:

Looks good! I would have to remove the tomatoes though. All of the salad, if I'm being really picky.
Original post by dnumberwang
Looks good! I would have to remove the tomatoes though. All of the salad, if I'm being really picky.

So would I :five:
Reply 255

You've obviously never had a chicken kiev, crispy bacon and mature cheese burger!
Original post by py0alb
You've obviously never had a chicken kiev, crispy bacon and mature cheese burger!

I'm dying inside right now just cos I don't have one of those in my hand...DAMN YOU!
Reply 257
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I'm dying inside right now just cos I don't have one of those in my hand...DAMN YOU!

That first bite, when all the garlic sauce comes out and mingles blissfully with the melted cheese...
I could not give up meat, just because of chicken burgers.
As much as I love going out somewhere, whether it be posh or fast food, to have one, nothing beats chicken dippers in a burger roll. DIY and pure desperation, yum.

I am so hungry right now :frown:
Reply 259

I could worship that.

I must have about 6 chicken shawarma's a week.

Quick Reply