The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jermaindefoe

lol only jesting :tongue:

i was just wondering, is there anyway you can see old accounts? i was wondering if my old 'rickilambert' account was knocking about? or if it was tied to this one

I can't find it on the member list :dontknow: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memberlist.php?do=search
Reply 21
Original post by dhr90
Maybe he is the real Darth Vadar secretly controlling a small section of a forum rather than the Empire? :tongue:

£30 will last me a week and a half in the UK for food :biggrin: Shame I'm boring and never go out though :getmecoat:

I meant going to restaurants every day because you're not going to cook on holiday :p:
But yeah I last on 20 quid a week and half grocery shopping :smile:

i was just wondering, is there anyway you can see old accounts? i was wondering if my old 'rickilambert' account was knocking about? or if it was tied to this one

Upon googling "rickilambert tsr" i found a few threads but it's weird. It shows your current username on your posts but when spomeone else quotes you it's "rickilambert"...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=457687

And yea, the £30 of a game could go a long way when backpacking in asia tbh... Hmmmmm
Reply 23
Original post by hobo06
5th top poster in III :awesome:

How do you find out those stats? :s-smilie:

The PS3 Society III is still the 4th Most popular thread at the moment :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by kuks
I meant going to restaurants every day because you're not going to cook on holiday :p:
But yeah I last on 20 quid a week and half grocery shopping :smile:

Ah, a username change then, rather than a different account :idea:
Reply 25
Original post by dhr90

The PS3 Society III is still the 4th Most popular thread at the moment :biggrin:

In the gaming forum click on the replies bit :smile:
I got number 4 :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by dhr90

Click the number of posts in the 'Replies' collumn next to the thread in the Gaming forum.
Or shortcut: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=1350344
Original post by Illusionary
Ah, a username change then, rather than a different account :idea:

possibly, can you search on that - and why kuks :K:

also, anyone no much about physics. I dont because i didnt try at school, but today i leanrt that given a 4.9m garage and a 5 meter car, if you pak the car at 99.999999999% speed of light, at a single moment, the car will fully fit in to the garage because space shrinks at the speed of loght WTF!

that is crazy stuff :tongue:
Reply 28
possibly, can you search on that - and why kuks :K:

also, anyone no much about physics. I dont because i didnt try at school, but today i leanrt that given a 4.9m garage and a 5 meter car, if you pak the car at 99.999999999% speed of light, at a single moment, the car will fully fit in to the garage because space shrinks at the speed of loght WTF!

that is crazy stuff :tongue:

I did that in the IB :smile: Basically if you travel at a speed comparable to the speed of light, time dilates and length contracts...it is mind imploding :p:

And yeah why me :holmes:

I just out-TSR'd Illusionary with my epic detective skills... :cool:

And i was only like number 12 in the old thread but i wasn't here when that thread started...
10,000th post! :teeth:

:getmecoat:
New PS3 thread, and no PS3 talk. :pierre:

Might as well make this a General Discussion soc. :pierre:
subbed!
Reply 33
Original post by spikeymike

Original post by spikeymike
New PS3 thread, and no PS3 talk. :pierre:

Might as well make this a General Discussion soc. :pierre:

Just needs a little steer, then :p:

Seeing as I didn't notice this posted yesterday, here's some good news: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/05/17/infamous-2-pal-release-date-confirmed-8th-10th-june/ :biggrin:
Reply 34
Battlefield 3 and MW3 out on consecutive days. What a choice to make! Doubt I could afford them both what with Uncharted, SSX and whatever else I was wanting to get as well.
Anyone planning on getting Dirt 3?

You can try winning a free copy by going to the facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/dirt3game
Reply 36
No success with Vodafone, unfortunately. I got them down to £15/month for 24 months + £75 cash, but I'm not overly happy about having to make an up-front payment as well as having a 24-month contract... I told them to find a way to make a better offer and should be getting a call on Monday. No idea if I'll get anywhere, but I can hope!

24 month contracts are always tricky...you really don't want to get tied down for that long unless you can wait it out and even then its still a bit meh...if you manage to get that offer for 18 months it would be a bit better.

Original post by dhr90
Battlefield 3 and MW3 out on consecutive days. What a choice to make! Doubt I could afford them both what with Uncharted, SSX and whatever else I was wanting to get as well.

I think when it comes down to it I'll be a CoD fanboy and get MW3 unless BF3 is something really special, although I do intend on buying it a while after cos it does look really good :teeth:
It's been that long since I touched my PS3 that the controller even feels weird in my hands... Has anyone else experienced this? :tongue:
Original post by AugustWestie
It's been that long since I touched my PS3 that the controller even feels weird in my hands... Has anyone else experienced this? :tongue:

:lolwut:
Original post by AugustWestie

Tbh i use the Ps3 controller that's shaped like a 360 controller as i can't stand the standard Ps3 controller.

No offence to PS3 but the controller is inferior by a long way.:colone:

Latest