The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
I hope that I'll be able to get a job with a pharmacology/biological sciences degree :s-smilie:
Reply 241
Original post by hawflo
I hope that I'll be able to get a job with a pharmacology/biological sciences degree :s-smilie:

try finding a job that needs that degree now. Going with leicester then?
Reply 242
Original post by dmz
try finding a job that needs that degree now. Going with leicester then?

There are days where I plan on going to Leicester and there are days where I plan on going to UCL. I've got until the 6th June to make a decision, so I need to hurry up and make one before it's too late.
Reply 243
Original post by hawflo
There are days where I plan on going to Leicester and there are days where I plan on going to UCL. I've got until the 6th June to make a decision, so I need to hurry up and make one before it's too late.

pick UCL!

also the deadline for accommodation with them is the 31st may so maybe it's worth applying for accommodation now, and if you do firm them then you'll have somewhere to stay! if you don't firm they'll probably just throw out your application :tongue: better safe than sorry!
Original post by dmz
Haha Thanks
depends on how many hours you rent your body out to me :ahee:

well £1500 is not gonna get u many hours, u'll need a lot more :wink:
Reply 245
Original post by Dilzone
pick UCL!

also the deadline for accommodation with them is the 31st may so maybe it's worth applying for accommodation now, and if you do firm them then you'll have somewhere to stay! if you don't firm they'll probably just throw out your application :tongue: better safe than sorry!

It's too late for me to apply for accomodation. London is too expensive and I don't want to end up with loads of debt, that is why I don't plan on firming UCL.
Reply 246
Original post by hawflo
It's too late for me to apply for accomodation. London is too expensive and I don't want to end up with loads of debt, that is why I don't plan on firming UCL.

can't you send it today first class? it'll still get there in time. you can get a certificate of posting free from the post office to prove that you sent it in time. or see if you can fax it?

and london isn't nearly as expensive as people make it out to be. if you use your common sense and stick to a budget and shop smartly/in the right places it's actually not bad at all. even with accommodation it isn't that bad, the one i wanted is £130 a week which for being five minutes from campus and ten minutes from oxford street is pretty darn good. there's cheaper ones as well if you live slightly further out.

plus surely a biomed degree from UCL is valuable. i say pick the degree you want to do most as opposed to the location. and don't worry so much about being in London, it's not that bad :biggrin:
Reply 247
Original post by sarah1991
well £1500 is not gonna get u many hours, u'll need a lot more :wink:

well guess I'm not interested then! :hmmm i like it cheap! :ahee:
Original post by dmz
well guess I'm not interested then! :hmmm i like it cheap! :ahee:

We can unite forces and buy her together. We get more time. :wink:
:hello:

how is everyone? :smile:
Original post by MizzCupcakes
:hello:

how is everyone? :smile:

Good. How iz you, blood?

You heard back from anywhere?
Original post by firestar101

Good. How iz you, blood?

You heard back from anywhere?

It's OK. May I be oh so blunt as to ask what is up with this "blood" thing? what does it mean and why do you use it? :redface:

Nope :sigh:
Original post by MizzCupcakes
It's OK. May I be oh so blunt as to ask what is up with this "blood" thing? what does it mean and why do you use it? :redface:

Nope :sigh:

Gang members in London usually refer to each other as "blood". It means family to them. I just find it funny, so I say it quite often.

You will hear back. Have you sat the entrance test, yet?
Bored :yawn:
Reply 254
weather men, weather men, bout to **** with tinkerbell in never-neverland
Original post by dmz
weather men, weather men, bout to **** with tinkerbell in never-neverland

Have you been taking too many drigs, demi. :eek:

Joking. :colondollar:
Reply 256
Have you been taking too many drigs, demi. :eek:

Joking. :colondollar:

drig. Just listening to drake and making shopping list for uni
Does anyone know what else i need for the kitchen other than pots, plates, Cutlery, wok?
This website is really good use it, demi.

http://www.all-unied.com/
Reply 258
This website is really good use it, demi.

http://www.all-unied.com/

Thanks but it doesn't help much :tongue:
So.... my uni is officially merging with UCL :ninjagirl:

:ahee:

Latest

Trending

Trending