The Student Room Group

The Magnificently Revamped Superduper Shiny Revision Thread 2011/12

Scroll to see replies

Done with biological treatments to phobia, onto the psychological treatments and then that is DONE. :woo:
Reply 101
Original post by KingMessi
Done with biological treatments to phobia, onto the psychological treatments and then that is DONE. :woo:

Your posts have given me a phobia for psychology. Glad I don't do it.
Maths is going very bad!
Ah yes, I've heard bad things about Maths A-Level. Fair enough-although rather you than me, to be honest. :tongue:

Nah, not really, I have people at my school doing Chemistry and German...whatever floats your boat, so to speak. :biggrin:

Why do you think you've mucked up your AS?

The essay questions were awful. And i dont think the listening went that well, didnt get time to check my answers.
Original post by cz100
Your posts have given me a phobia for psychology. Glad I don't do it.

:lol: It's a beast of an A2, and the amount of content to learn is obscene...

Then again, aren't you a Physics student? :biggrin:
Original post by .snowflake.
The essay questions were awful. And i dont think the listening went that well, didnt get time to check my answers.

Ah...okay. Well, you never really know how you've done; and, if your eventual result isn't exactly what you wanted, you can always retake next year (although I've never seen that as a great situation to be in...)
Ah...okay. Well, you never really know how you've done; and, if your eventual result isn't exactly what you wanted, you can always retake next year (although I've never seen that as a great situation to be in...)

I might not have done as bad as I though I have. At GCSE I wasnt convinced I'd get the 5A*-C grades I needed to get into 6th form with B's in bio, German, maths and an A in chemistry. Ended up with 4A*6A's and a C.

If I have done worse, I'll resit in Jan.
Reply 107
:lol: It's a beast of an A2, and the amount of content to learn is obscene...

Then again, aren't you a Physics student? :biggrin:

Yea...AS so far. Are you trying to warn me about A2 physics?
Woke up a bit late but my sleeping pattern is out the window at the moment and I'm needing my lie ins!

Today:

* Learn notes from mistakes made in all the exam papers.
* Make and learn notes on 2 physics websites.
* Make and learn notes from physics youtube videos.

1 exam left! Monday!
Just finished rational-emotive behavioural therapy and systematic desensitisation...
Original post by .snowflake.
I might not have done as bad as I though I have. At GCSE I wasnt convinced I'd get the 5A*-C grades I needed to get into 6th form with B's in bio, German, maths and an A in chemistry. Ended up with 4A*6A's and a C.

If I have done worse, I'll resit in Jan.

Oh, I think so many people think that; they truly overestimate how easy GCSE's are, and how clever they are...

Great results there, by the way...:tongue:

Yeah, I'm sure you'll outdo your expectations....
Original post by cz100
Yea...AS so far. Are you trying to warn me about A2 physics?

No, I'm just expressing my shock that you could become phobic of...well, any subject...when taking physics...:p:

Original post by Robpattinsonxxx
Woke up a bit late but my sleeping pattern is out the window at the moment and I'm needing my lie ins!

Today:

* Learn notes from mistakes made in all the exam papers.
* Make and learn notes on 2 physics websites.
* Make and learn notes from physics youtube videos.

1 exam left! Monday!

I envy you, I almost wish A2's started a bit earlier...:erm:
Oh, I think so many people think that; they truly overestimate how easy GCSE's are, and how clever they are...

Great results there, by the way...:tongue:

Yeah, I'm sure you'll outdo your expectations....

Ta. Hope so. I think I'm about to blow some money on amazon. on shiiiiney things.
Wow, new thread with six pages already! xD I've not been hugely productive lately :frown: Better get on with some English. How's everyone doing?
Original post by riotgrrl
Wow, new thread with six pages already! xD I've not been hugely productive lately :frown: Better get on with some English. How's everyone doing?

It's because everyone is now panicking and actually revising....:tongue: Ah, I'm sure you'll be fine...how's the English going?

Doing good thank you, bar the periodic breakdowns...:erm:

Just finishing up systematic desensitisation/REBT, then onto some Biology....:woo:
To Do :

> Finish work from yesterday
> Implication for social change
> Explanations of why people obey
> Obedience to authority
> Explanation of why people conform
> Conformity to minority influence
> Evaluating research into conformity
> Conformity to majority influence
(edited 12 years ago)
It's because everyone is now panicking and actually revising....:tongue: Ah, I'm sure you'll be fine...how's the English going?

Doing good thank you, bar the periodic breakdowns...:erm:

Just finishing up systematic desensitisation/REBT, then onto some Biology....:woo:

Panicking sounds like a plan :tongue: English is going ok, it's just that the poetry (the harder bit) is reaaaally boring! I've got most of my history preperation done and the exams on the 10th, so come Sunday I'll just be doing tonnes of history essays instead.

God, that sounds hard!
Original post by riotgrrl
Panicking sounds like a plan :tongue: English is going ok, it's just that the poetry (the harder bit) is reaaaally boring! I've got most of my history preperation done and the exams on the 10th, so come Sunday I'll just be doing tonnes of history essays instead.

God, that sounds hard!

A flawed but inevitable plan....:rolleyes:

Which poetry are you doing? I quite like some of the poetry, it can be quite interesting once you delve into it...

Which exams do you have left?

Oh, it's not hard; it's just that it's an absolute nightmare to learn as there's so much of it...:angry:
Okay, I've (hugely tentatively) finished revision on phobic disorders, but I'm 99.99999% sure I'll need to revisit it once, as I plan to do this afternoon, attempt some closed-book essays on it. Ah well. Such is life.

Lunch break for half an hour, then into chapter ten of Biology....
Now doing physics -_-

Quick Reply

Latest