The Student Room Group

Why are baby humans so unlikable?

I am one of many people who just can't really stand being in close range of a baby:frown:
I was in Burger king in the Que yesterday and some guy had one of those baby jackets that you tie around the waist strapped to him, with the baby screaming like mad. an ugly sight
next thing they sit down not far from us and the mother then starts breastfeeding it.:frown:

Same day, same burger king as I'm sitting there half way through my lunch, after the babies and its parents had gone, another couple of adults came in with their 5 young chavvy kids aged i think between 2-5 (wearing Ellesse and Kapppa clothing, missing teeth, foul language, screaming hyperactive laughter,, all 5 kids) sitting right behind me swearing at one another. worst thing was, I overheard the momma saying number 6 is on the way and she looked pregnant, also I think they were both unemployed!!

I was also in the shopping center today and I was walked into by at least 5prams.

Women. stop having babies!!!
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Please someone, say something, ..........
Reply 2
Not going to lie, I sniggered at the thread title. But you need to develop some tolerance in life.
Reply 3
You actually created silence on TSR.
Way to generalise all women and all children...

It does annoy me though, I wish people would stop taking their children out to shopping centres with them, I hate prams.
Most of the time they are annoying, but your views on other babies and your own are very different. They can be quite cute :tongue:

With regards to the breastfeeding, deal with it. Also, to tell women to stop having babies is a bit stupid eh?
Reply 6
i hate other peoples kids.
Reply 7

Blue eyed baby

he can look into your soul.
I think its probably something to do with the screaming and ****ting.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by deepspace91
I am one of many people who just can't really stand being in close range of a baby:frown:
I was in Burger king in the Que yesterday and some guy had one of those baby jackets that you tie around the waist strapped to him, with the baby screaming like mad. an ugly sight
next thing they sit down not far from us and the mother then starts breastfeeding it.:frown:

Same day, same burger king as I'm sitting there half way through my lunch, after the babies and its parents had gone, another couple of adults came in with their 5 young chavvy kids aged i think between 2-5 (wearing Ellesse and Kapppa clothing, missing teeth, foul language, screaming hyperactive laughter,, all 5 kids) sitting right behind me swearing at one another. worst thing was, I overheard the momma saying number 6 is on the way and she looked pregnant, also I think they were both unemployed!!

I was also in the shopping center today and I was walked into by at least 5prams.

I don't think so.
Reply 10
Original post by acat
You actually created silence on TSR.

cool but why?:s-smilie:
That's a lot of anger you have.

You'll have to learn how to tolerate it because no matter how much you huff and puff children will always be around.

Two things though, why did you point out that they had teeth missing? Were you born with your adult teeth? Did your teeth not fall out?

And two, how can someone look unemployed?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by whyumadtho
I don't think so.

what don't you thin so? explain
I genuinly read the title as "unlickable" and wondered to myself why are you attempting to lick babies :/
Reply 14
If women stopped having babies, humans would die out: fairly common sense, really.

I like some babies, but not others. I think it's like people of any other age: there will be those you like and those you don't.
You do know that everyone has to be a baby at some point, don't you? *awkward*

I dislike people who refer to other human beings as it, especially when the "it" has done nothing wrong.

You can't go to a fast food restaraunt and not expect there to be kids with happy meals laughing and playing, that's just stupid, it's what kids do. It's what you more than likely did when you were a child.

Also you can't just assume someone is unemployed.

And women have a right to have kids if they want.

God help whatever poor child you spawn...
They aren't! I have a ton of little cousins, cutest little ****ers ever.
Reply 18
Tasty, though.
Reply 19

Same day, same burger king as I'm sitting there half way through my lunch, after the babies and its parents had gone, another couple of adults came in with their 5 young chavvy kids aged i think between 2-5 (wearing Ellesse and Kapppa clothing, missing teeth, foul language, screaming hyperactive laughter,, all 5 kids) sitting right behind me swearing at one another. worst thing was, I overheard the momma saying number 6 is on the way and she looked pregnant, also I think they were both unemployed!!Nothing to do with disliking babies

I was also in the shopping center today and I was walked into by at least 5prams.Look where you're walking

lol!!!11

(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest