The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
She's a bitch.

Also, neutral or smile, thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
"Don't you just hate when an ugly guys ask you out?" Wow, jeeez. My self-esteem is low right now. After reading her status, my self-confidence diluted at an exponential rate. Wow, I've been under the impression that I'm 'average' looking all this time, but now I find out i'm ugly :frown: Girls, honest opinions please. Am I below average or average on the 'looks' scale? Here's a pic. Also, please try to be nice lol. I mean, you can say whatever you want; just say it nicely. Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/063kbqx.jpg/

:frown:

I came here in hope to rip into a troll throwing up a photo of some ugly fellow.
I was disappointed by what I found.
A genuine post, and a photo of a fairly good looking guy?
The **** is wrong with TSR today?!

Just to add, you lost nothing by that rejection. What a ****ing bitch!
She is a bitch. I can't really judge you because I am a guy and I just can't tell if guys are good looking but you just look normal to me. You seem to be pulling quite a dumb face though.
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
"Don't you just hate when an ugly guys ask you out?" Wow, jeeez. My self-esteem is low right now. After reading her status, my self-confidence diluted at an exponential rate. Wow, I've been under the impression that I'm 'average' looking all this time, but now I find out i'm ugly :frown: Girls, honest opinions please. Am I below average or average on the 'looks' scale? Here's a pic. Also, please try to be nice lol. I mean, you can say whatever you want; just say it nicely. Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/063kbqx.jpg/

:frown:

harsh
She sounds like an absolute cow, putting others down to make herself look big. You dodged a bullet. That being said, if you were aware of that aspect of her personality and still just asked her out that does betray a certain shallowness on your part...
Reply 45
she's not worth it man .. just think, It's her loss, not mine :smile:

I CAN DO BETTER! :biggrin:
Reply 46
It's okay man, you shall soon be knee deep in clunge :sexface:
Reply 47
Not bad looking OP. I would suggest you to bulk up a bit, work on your neck, trapz and arms. Your nose it out of proportion with the rest of your face, nose surgery can fix that. Overall facial aesthetics would be a 5.5/10 with nose surgery 6.5-7/10.
Oh, I hate people like that! A girl shouldn't be able to make you have low self esteem. BTW you're not ugly you're alright looking, she just rude.:smile:
LOL at everyone white-knighting your bitchass, you aren't a total munter but there is also nothing attractive about you. You are simply in the abyss of having non-vomit inducing looks. More people will think you are ugly than good looking for this reason - DEAL WITH IT BITCH.
Reply 50
Original post by The-Real-One
Yeah if you're asian, black, oriental, hispanic, indian etc.. you get no love from white girls.

Pfff, my black dick cums all over that theory.
Your pic is scaring me:teehee:
Reply 52
:lolwut: Be glad you got rejected...
Reply 53
Original post by SpunkyVanDros
well it's a moo point.

nevermind like the status to let her know you know who she is talking about.

i laughed so much at this, especially after the photo of the ready-to-charge cow on page 1
You are angry in the photo because of what she said?

In any case, you're not ugly and she's a douche.
Reply 55
If you're "ugly" the rest of us are doomed...

Dw OP girls really are that bitchy sometimes, you're not bad looking at all. Chin up. :smile:
If this isn't a troll...

I think you're rather good (and angry) looking :biggrin:
Reply 57
Original post by The-Real-One
Yeah if you're asian, black, oriental, hispanic, indian etc.. you get no love from white girls.

Incorrect:cool:
In fact,white girls tend to love experimenting. They will try anything.
They normally just want to rebel against Mummy and Daddy though but I'm not complaining.
You're not ugly, she's just blind -__________-
I'm sorry but I have a feeling you are looking for some compliments for your looks and the whole story is slightly flawed imo :/

Latest