The Student Room Group

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -

Stay at Bristol, let your friends stay over and take your bike and bass with you too.

DONE.
looool

the logistics of that are near impossible :cry2:

Oh yeah all my French and German books are at home too, but I could probably bring them down quite easily...
Original post by Crazy Paving
and you get paid for it :daydreaming: (though i think it's expensive to go out, im not sure how it works :colonhash:)

and would probably lose so much weight, meaning you can eat extra chicken at dinner

yh :moon: yh man, plus that whole 10 hour flight :afraid: i wish yo can take sleeping pills thruout your flight :colonhash:

pfft, if its cooked by white people and the only thing added to the chicken was salt and pepper then no thanks. Rather starve to death :angry:
I said it.

but Ladies Love Cool GayAyy

:rofl: Yeah. But don't lots of contracts have unlimited texts now? This only makes the Blackberry hype seem even more non-sensical...

cant read isnt it

LOL!

exactly :lolwut:
Original post by flowermaster91

yh :moon: yh man, plus that whole 10 hour flight :afraid: i wish yo can take sleeping pills thruout your flight :colonhash:

pfft, if its cooked by white people and the only thing added to the chicken was salt and pepper then no thanks. Rather starve to death :angry:

nah, i like flying man. makes me feel on top of the world, isn't it. :moon:

NAH, this would be proper southern friend chicken, from Alabama itself. :adore: better than your crusty chicken breast flavours :angry:

Yes!

But doesn't the thought of being 30,000 feet above the ground seem strange to you?

NAH, this would be proper southern friend chicken, from Alabama itself. :adore: better than your crusty chicken breast flavours :angry:

but its scary, what if the plane is about to crash :emo:

Ahhh skeen, the nice stuff isnt it :ahee: pfft, chicken aint all that anyway id rather have a hotdog then chicken

Ahhh skeen, the nice stuff isnt it :ahee: pfft, chicken aint all that anyway id rather have a hotdog then chicken

Air travel is safer than driving.

btw, wtf are you doing here?!
Yes!

But doesn't the thought of being 30,000 feet above the ground seem strange to you?

Nope, it seems to give me lots of wind though. I kept needing to fart on the plane, but it was too enclosed/embarrassing to actually do it, and I didn't want to keep going to the toilet. :colonhash: So I held it in, bad idea, never again, and had the worse ****s for the rest of the evening. :sadnod:

Only a pussy would think that. :pierre:

I'd rather go for the cheeseburger, tbh. :sogood: We went to a restuarant with comps to eat a whole pound cheeseburger. I had a bad stomach that day, so just went for 1/3 pounder instead. :colondollar:

Nope, it seems to give me lots of wind though. I kept needing to fart on the plane, but it was too enclosed/embarrassing to actually do it, and I didn't want to keep going to the toilet. :colonhash: So I held it in, bad idea, never again, and had the worse ****s for the rest of the evening. :sadnod:

:zomg: Take a page out of FM's leaf and just do it. I'm sure the air is filtered anyway :rofl:
Air travel is safer than driving.

btw, wtf are you doing here?!

i know but i still get worried :frown: watching air crash investigation doesnt help neither but i find it so interesting :daydreaming:

LOL! no :angry: she looks disgusting, where is her zoo keeper to put that beast back in its cage? erghh and the fact shes sticking her tongue out, imagine that nastiness down your throat :puke: also the clothes the black people were wearing at the royal ascot :facepalm2: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Only a pussy would think that. :pierre:

I'd rather go for the cheeseburger, tbh. :sogood: We went to a restuarant with comps to eat a whole pound cheeseburger. I had a bad stomach that day, so just went for 1/3 pounder instead. :colondollar:

****ting in the toilets :coma: but the worst thing is it leaves poo marks on the side. Also i hate that loud noise when you flush it

pussy :hand: 'bad stomach' h0h0h0
:zomg: Take a page out of FM's leaf and just do it. I'm sure the air is filtered anyway :rofl:

there is nothing wrong with farting, when you got to go you got to go :colonhash: although if you'tr lining up in a queue, its best to squeeze your bumcheeks a bit so the fart comes out bit by bit

yh thats right :pierre:
i know but i still get worried :frown: watching air crash investigation doesnt help neither but i find it so interesting :daydreaming:

LOL! no :angry: she looks disgusting, where is her zoo keeper to put that beast back in its cage? erghh and the fact shes sticking her tongue out, imagine that nastiness down your throat :puke: also the clothes the black people were wearing at the royal ascot :facepalm2: :facepalm: :facepalm:

****ting in the toilets :coma: but the worst thing is it leaves poo marks on the side. Also i hate that loud noise when you flush it

Yeah I never watch that if I'm going on holiday soon after :afraid: I think the worst bit about plane crashes is that once it starts dropping there's pretty much no hope for you :colonhash:

:rofl2: Her thigh... is the size of me. There were black people there?!?!

...TMI

there is nothing wrong with farting, when you got to go you got to go :colonhash: although if you'tr lining up in a queue, its best to squeeze your bumcheeks a bit so the fart comes out bit by bit

>vulgarity

It would have been better in the long run. :colonhash:

Yeah, spesh when someone's waiting directly outside. :colonhash:

NAH, that was the day I came off the plane, with bad diarrhea. :angry:

CLENCH.
Can you check who's ignoring you even if you're not a sub?
Yeah I never watch that if I'm going on holiday soon after :afraid: I think the worst bit about plane crashes is that once it starts dropping there's pretty much no hope for you :colonhash:

:rofl2: Her thigh... is the size of me. There were black people there?!?!

...TMI

i know :puppyeyes: i keep imaging what if the engines suddenly stops and the plane is just gliding through the air. I cant believe everyone survived that :rofl2: exactly, theres no escape and in a short matter of time you have to accept your fate :sigh:

nothing wrong with big thighs :angry: and yhhh i was shocked too :eek::eek: but posh black people still look like a mess :sigh:well... the ones i saw anyway

:smug:
Original post by yoyo462001

No.
It would have been better in the long run. :colonhash:

Yeah, spesh when someone's waiting directly outside. :colonhash:

NAH, that was the day I came off the plane, with bad diarrhea. :angry:

CLENCH.

this is why you're my poo pal :colonhash:

>vulgarity

:hand:

You can try asking them, yowenia. :smile:
i know :puppyeyes: i keep imaging what if the engines suddenly stops and the plane is just gliding through the air. I cant believe everyone survived that :rofl2: exactly, theres no escape and in a short matter of time you have to accept your fate :sigh:

nothing wrong with big thighs :angry: and yhhh i was shocked too :eek::eek: but posh black people still look like a mess :sigh:well... the ones i saw anyway

:smug:

Survived what? Did that actually happen?! I didn't think modern airliners could glide with no engine power :eek4:

No there isn't, but there is a line (not even a fine one :colonhash:) between :sexface: and :puke: when it comes to thighs; this... girl is deep in the territory of the latter.

Quick Reply

Latest