The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GirlyGirl
Woooooo :d:d:d

lolol hey :tongue:
Original post by Indian_Prince
lololol nope nope because that would form a line :redface: OMs a single symbols so would appear to be a blob :redface:

Shhhhh oh well. It still looks nice from close. Infact it would probably be hidden under my hair most days.
oi whats wrong with me :frown:

Lol. Nothings wrong with you. Just joking yaaaar :biggrin:
Original post by dreamer9501
Shhhhh oh well. It still looks nice from close. Infact it would probably be hidden under my hair most days.

:tongue: why not get it on the top or inside of your forearm :tongue: i dont think the kneck would be the best of places to get a tattoo done either :redface:
Lol. Nothings wrong with you. Just joking yaaaar :biggrin:

ofcourse ofcourse :frown:
:tongue: why not get it on the top or inside of your forearm :tongue: i dont think the kneck would be the best of places to get a tattoo done either :redface:

Have you seen a tattoo on the back of the neck? Trust me. It looks good.
ofcourse ofcourse :frown:

I was joking. Mujhe maaf kardo. Pleasseeee. Lol.
There nothing wrong with you. I just like pulling your leg every now and then. :smile:
Have you seen a tattoo on the back of the neck? Trust me. It looks good.

nope not really on the actuall kneck more like on shoulder or centre of shoulders :tongue: i have to admit, shoulder ones do look quite nice in saris :smile:
nope not really on the actuall kneck more like on shoulder or centre of shoulders :tongue: i have to admit, shoulder ones do look quite nice in saris :smile:

Yupp they do. My cousin has that. :smile:

But no I'm stecking to the neck. I have a long one. And it will look good on a long neck. :biggrin:
I was joking. Mujhe maaf kardo. Pleasseeee. Lol.
There nothing wrong with you. I just like pulling your leg every now and then. :smile:

nope never :tongue: lololol i joke :smile:

ofcourse there is'nt anything wrong with me -cough- :tongue:
Yupp they do. My cousin has that. :smile:

But no I'm stecking to the neck. I have a long one. And it will look good on a long neck. :biggrin:

:tongue:

lololol id think it over or let them draw it on you before you make any decisions :tongue:
nope never :tongue: lololol i joke :smile:

ofcourse there is'nt anything wrong with me -cough- :tongue:

Do I have to lecture you an extremely long paragraph again??

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!

lololol id think it over or let them draw it on you before you make any decisions :tongue:

Okay. I haven't made any decisions yet. Knowing me I'll probably never get it done. It'll just be one of those dreams, like my Aston Martin dream.
Do I have to lecture you an extremely long paragraph again??

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!

Okay. I haven't made any decisions yet. Knowing me I'll probably never get it done. It'll just be one of those dreams, like my Aston Martin dream.

uh oh not the paragraph!!! Im fine im fine :tongue:

well cmon you cant compare a tattoo to a aston martin :smile: should go for it when you're old enough and decided on a definite one, plus you can always get it removed if you dont like it :tongue:
uh oh not the paragraph!!! Im fine im fine :tongue:

well cmon you cant compare a tattoo to a aston martin :smile: should go for it when you're old enough and decided on a definite one, plus you can always get it removed if you dont like it :tongue:

Yup THE paragraph.

My parents don't like tattoos. :frown:
Yup THE paragraph.

My parents don't like tattoos. :frown:

well i guess when you're older they wont mind :smile:

well i guess when you're older they wont mind :smile:

Oh no trust me they will.
Oh no trust me they will.

oh yeh still a baby to them :tongue:
oh yeh still a baby to them :tongue:

Oi. :frown:
Reply 78
Lollll I didn't land you in anything. Lol I just thought of you when I saw all these freshies. Gotta admit me and you must be like the two most fresh people in our year, if not our school.

Was watching three idiots. :biggrin:

Awh Three Idiots <3
hahaha, yeah so true! Fresh and proud :wink:
Original post by (mahi_x)
dunno why the other thread is closed. :frown:

simmons and BARATH murdered Ishant in his 1st spell, which then got them into the groove against Mishra, not much damage to PK though. But their 3 wickets fell in a heap, hopefully early on today we can break up the partnership between Shiv and Bravo, and hack into their lower order.

WI start was amazing though. Bhajji and Raina bowled well though in the latter half of the innings. With Raina conceeding about 10 runs in 5 or something :smile:

we NEED quick wickets, at regular intervals. I did get very happy when Barath was dismissed, he was pissing me off! :tongue:

got an exam tomorrow so doubt I'l pay that much attention to it!

I went to sleep when they lost two quick wickets (like 60 odd for 2), fully expecting to wake up to a collapse, but not to be :frown:

Barath was playing good yeah.

I got an exam tomoz too. my last exam though so wooo :biggrin: How many have you got left?