The Student Room Group

Cambridge Class Lists 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The West Wing
Law 1B was exactly 10AM last year. I'm setting my alarm for 9.55AM this time around.

OK, you're way more organised than me. I was just gonna wake up and eventually log on to CAMSIS. Slightly freaked out that they'll be at 10AM exactly. That being said, I wasn't panicking about results until I spoke to fellow 1B lawyers yesterday who *are* worrying (bizarrely - they're both going to do better than me, can't help feeling our state of worry should be the other way round)
Philosophy Part II?
Reply 62
Original post by Craghyrax
Philosophy Part II?

It's now up, as are quite a few others. :smile:
Reply 63
I'd be grateful if someone could post chemical engineering part IIA. I'm stuck at home unfortunately.
Any chance of the NST 1B list if anyones there?
Reply 65
Does anyone know if Engineering IIA is out?
Reply 66
Original post by j_jordan
Does anyone know if Engineering IIA is out?

Well my facebook feed isn't filling up with results, so it isn't on CamSIS. I'm off to buy a bike, but on my way back I'll be checking at the Senate House.

Interestingly I'm quite relaxed about it this year. People that I know are checking CamSIS continuously, I haven't actually logged on yet and probably won't until someone tells me that they are up.
Reply 67
Could I enquire about Theology Part I/ MML Part IB?
Reply 68
Original post by mmler
Could I enquire about Theology Part I/ MML Part IB?

Ones from today weren't up at Senate House when I went round earlier this afternoon (at 3-ish).
Reply 69
Ones from today weren't up at Senate House when I went round earlier this afternoon (at 3-ish).

Theology Part I only appeared on CamSIS about half an hour ago, which was later than I was expecting, so that doesn't surprise me. I wonder if they're still going to post the lists today or whether they will wait 'til tomorrow now?

Is anyone planning another trip to the Senate House today?
Computer science part 1b + 2 have been released on the cl website.
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/teaching/exams/results/
Raven protection, not sure about non-cs students.
Reply 71
Original post by aphswarrior
Computer science part 1b + 2 have been released on the cl website.
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/teaching/exams/results/
Raven protection, not sure about non-cs students.

I can't access it, so it must be limited to CS students only.
Original post by alex_hk90
I can't access it, so it must be limited to CS students only.

Sent you a pm with them attached.
Reply 73
Does anyone know what the 'FTC 1' column on the Camsis exam results is for?
Original post by alex_hk90
It's now up, as are quite a few others. :smile:

Thankyou :smile: I hate it when people hint things on facebook and you can't ask directly :rolleyes:
Reply 75
Maths Ia please? Backstage at a theatre atm
Reply 76
Original post by Sarokrae
Maths Ia please? Backstage at a theatre atm

About an hour ago they put up last year's IA results, but that should be fixed by now...
Reply 77
Linguistics IA, please?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 78
Senate House is closed, and will be re-opening tomorrow 2pm-6pm. So I doubt there'll be any more updates today unless someone managed to take photos in the short window after they put them up for today (if they did) and before closing time.
Reply 79
They all went up about 5.15pm today, and I saw plenty of people taking photos!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending