The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by H.JJJ

Original post by H.JJJ
Maybe Kishi has an eye fetish, who knows?

perhaps:giggle: although his man love for sasuke is pretty clear:unimpressed:

Original post by dmz
when was this? not seen this part :s

newest chapter
Reply 61
Whomever is in the coffin is a great surprise to Madara.

Could even go as far as being the sage of the 6th paths if they really wanted to spice things up a bit.
Reply 62
Original post by H.JJJ
Am i the only one who thinks the manga is getting a little stupid?

I mean:-

Spoiler

It's a little weird how it jumps between the ninja world of jutsus and weird three headed dogs, giant toads and and guys who wear animal masks, to modern day surgery lol
Reply 63
I only watch naruto for Tobi and Tobi only, I don't know what I did before I met Tobi.
Naruto... that series has grown on me these past three years. :smile: It's actually got more content than Dragon Ball now.
Original post by paddy__power
Cool stuff happening in the Manga :yes:

I know, I took a peek not long ago of the manga but decided not to go further as I prefer the anime.
Reply 66
Don't read if you don't read the mangaaaaaaaaaa

Spoiler

Reply 67
Original post by xDave-

Spoiler

Good point actually: might be the older brother of the sage's sons, the uchiha's ancestor. Other than that I'm unsure, but defo someone powerful.
Original post by xDave-

Spoiler

Cool stuff to come though hopefully.

I will be 30 before most of it is made into nnime though :lol: (not really)
Reply 69
In relation to Naruto's progress compared with Sasuke, he still has a long way to go. Let's compare the two:

Sasuke has/wields/uses/can do/has an amv playing the in the background to....

-His nature transformations. He has fire and lightning, both very aggressive natures with high power techniques. Particuarly the lightning gives him a increase of speed/sharpness to his attacks.
-Eternal Mangekyo sharingan; aside from being a sharingan, and a mangekyo, he has THIS. This has to be one of the most efficient things in his arsenal. I mean Madara had one himself and has managed to stay alive for about 500 years, so it probably has more powers than Tschuykomi, Amateresu and Susanoo (which are all beast techniques in their own right)
-High intelligence. He may be a bit blinded by revenge but he's no idiot.
-Experience: he's trained with and killed Orochimaru, been on numerous missions and in many battles, and has taken on the Kages at once (even though he got pulverised, he didn't die which is a testimony to his skill; most people would have died against a kage alone)
-Highly powerful genjutsu techniques. I don't need to go into huge details about these, but he is very powerful with these.

Naruto on the other hand.......

-Has his own nature technique: wind. This defeats lightning, which is a plus against Sasuke. I have a strong suspicion that Kishi will give Naruto water as his secondary one because it would cancel out Sasuke's fire techniques, and Uzumaki means 'malestrom' (which has water and wind. Gettit?!?!?!?)
-Sage mode: An absolutely beast mode of power which not only has he mastered to a higher degree than Jiraiya, a sannin, but has utilised it to using his own powerful techniques. It gives him increased speed, strength and durability, whilst granting him the use of frog katas.
-Summonings: in a similar fashion to Jirayia again, he can summon the toads to his aid - Gamabunta is pretty strong!
-Experience: being taught by Jiraiya, Kakashi and deafeating various high profile ninjas such as Kakuzu and Pain, plus all the missions he's done, Naruto isn't a noob. And now he's training with Killer Bee he's going to gain a better scope on the ninja world from not only another jinchuriki, but someone who's from a different village who uses a different style.
-Tailed fox: One of the biggest assets he has, which after he has managed to control, has now access to being able to sense negativity, faster than the Raikaige (in a life threatening moment of determination) and amazing strength, the fox's power is immense. He's probably going to be able to learn the Tailed beast bomb, and some other jinchuriki abilities from Bee. But even without doing so he's very strong in the current form he's in. Maybe he'll be able to fully transform into it?
-Rasengan: his Dad's technique, which he has managed to adapt to different cirumstances and ways, it is a very powerful technique and the counterpart of Sasuke's chidori. After it's development into the Rasenshuriken, it's now insanely strong, although very chakra exhausting, and efficient in destruction, again cancelling out Sasuke's lighting abilities.
-The power Itachi gave him. We don't know what it is, but will know doubt combat Sasuke/Madara in some fashion.

We all know there's gonna be a big final battle between Sasuke and Naruto, and it's drawing closer. I'm hoping Naruto will develop himself more to combat Sasuke - at their current standing I think Sasuke is maybe just a bit stronger. But Naruto still has time to build his abilities up. What do you guys think??
Reply 70
Original post by xDave-

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 71
Original post by Kiss
It's a little weird how it jumps between the ninja world of jutsus and weird three headed dogs, giant toads and and guys who wear animal masks, to modern day surgery lol

Everyone just needs to pick up a sub machine gun and just get it over with... :awesome:
Reply 72
Original post by H.JJJ

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 73
Original post by Kiss
-Eternal Mangekyo sharingan; aside from being a sharingan, and a mangekyo, he has THIS. This has to be one of the most efficient things in his arsenal. I mean Madara had one himself and has managed to stay alive for about 500 years, so it probably has more powers than Tschuykomi, Amateresu and Susanoo (which are all beast techniques in their own right)

Well, it will almost certainly give him additional abilities. Is Kakashi's Kumai (I think it's called) something he will get? It's similar in looks to Madara's teleportation, perhaps Kakashi's is just imperfect. Sasuke only just awoke his final stage Susano'o too, so that'll be stronger than what we've seen and then maybe improved by the EMS.

Original post by Kiss
-The power Itachi gave him. We don't know what it is, but will know doubt combat Sasuke/Madara in some fashion.

This'll be huge in the story I suspect. I don't think it'll be any sort of powerful jutsu, more like how Minato stored his chakra in Naruto so he could speak to him. I expect Itachi will speak to Sasuke perhaps during their fight, maybe as Sasuke is about to kill Naruto. It'll be interesting to see if the Edo Tensei Itachi comes into contact with Sasuke.
Reply 74
I recently read somewhere that there is another "series" planned after shippuden where Naruto is already Hokage.

And it came from a fairly reliable source I believe. So, all in all, that means that it is highly likely that the final Sasuke Vs. Naruto battle will happen in the future when they are both older. But let me try confirm this information before saying it is fact.
Reply 75
Original post by Indy-J
I recently read somewhere that there is another "series" planned after shippuden where Naruto is already Hokage.

And it came from a fairly reliable source I believe. So, all in all, that means that it is highly likely that the final Sasuke Vs. Naruto battle will happen in the future when they are both older. But let me try confirm this information before saying it is fact.

where did you find that information? If that's the case Naruto will probably win this time round
i love susuke! he's so cute
Reply 77
Original post by xDave-

Spoiler

the thing about the real madara in a coffin's what i think as well
Reply 78
Original post by Kiss
where did you find that information? If that's the case Naruto will probably win this time round

Well I was browsing some Japanese forums trying to find what the new Sharingan would look like, when one of the guys posted a link to TV Tokyo. And they mentioned it was a possibility that Naruto Shippuden would carry on into another series where Naruto was already Hokage.

However I really cannot find that link now :/

I'll keep looking, so until I can find solid information i'd count it as mere rumour.
Original post by Indy-J
Well I was browsing some Japanese forums trying to find what the new Sharingan would look like, when one of the guys posted a link to TV Tokyo. And they mentioned it was a possibility that Naruto Shippuden would carry on into another series where Naruto was already Hokage.

However I really cannot find that link now :/

I'll keep looking, so until I can find solid information i'd count it as mere rumour.

If you find that, rep will be given :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending