The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1340
I just finished Falling Down with Michael Douglas, I was pretty impressed. And then yesterday I watched Star Wars 4, 5 and 6 again.
Bridesmaids

dulllllllllllllllll :angry:
Gothika
Reply 1343
The Incredibles - I don't care if it's for kids, it's such a good movie haha.
Die Hard !!!
Reply 1345
In the cinema, Transformers Dark of The Moon. It was a good film, really liked the effects, story wasn't anything great.

Online, The Illusionist. I found the earlier parts a little boring but it was interesting. Great ending too.
Reply 1346
The Italian Job(new version) - 9/10
25 th hour pretty decent
Salt (2010)... I thought it was going to be a crappy Hollywood pre-fab... turns out it was amazing and I was on the edge of my seat through most of it. There is a sequel coming in the future as well which I hope is as good as this was. 9/10.
Reply 1349
X men first class
the adjustment bureau.
movie was dope.
definitely a cinema kinda movie, but it went straight to dvd.. ouch.
Transformers. Absolutely brilliant.
Rob Roy last night :smile: cracking film and you can't go wrong with a bit of Liam Neeson
Reply 1353
This Is England

Good stuff, added it to my list
Gnomeo and Juliet - 5/10

It was roughly what you'd expect to be honest...not an unpleasant way to spend some time.

Let The Right One In - 7/10

An interesting Scandinavian film, slow and arty but still enjoyable.
Hangover II - mehhhhh kinda been there done that...no way as good as the first one but still got a few laughs; 6/10
Moon - one of the best sci-fi movies of the last decade.

Children of Men - one of the other best sci-fis of the '00s (I've been catching up)

Both were brilliantly written and directed.
Original post by Straight-Edge
Die Hard !!!

I challenge anyone to not like this film, or at least Bruce Willis, because he's so kickass in this :P

Watched The Hole, which should not be rated 12, my 'sister' had nightmares.

Buried was also very good but extremely harrowing, sod Sophies choice, stick a guy in a box for an hour and a half and get the cameras rolling.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show :biggrin:
Original post by Tara_Ward
I challenge anyone to not like this film, or at least Bruce Willis, because he's so kickass in this :P

Watched The Hole, which should not be rated 12, my 'sister' had nightmares.

Buried was also very good but extremely harrowing, sod Sophies choice, stick a guy in a box for an hour and a half and get the cameras rolling.

Your 'sister'? Is she not really your sister or something? :tongue: Is it code for you had nightmares?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending