The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Because we SHOULD HAVE WON!!!
Reply 41
One time, I probably scored the best goal I'd ever scored on FIFA. Was definitely going to save it, which you can only do at the end of the match screen - but opponent bloody quit meaning I wasn't able to! >_>
Well I've noticed lately a few threads complaining about FIFA and having a lack of people to play with, so I went ahead and created the FIFA society for all players of the FIFA franchise. Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. Want someone to play FIFA 10 with? Maybe FUT 11?

So, since everything else has one I've went ahead and created The FIFA Gaming Society! Feel free to discuss anything to do with the franchise, leave your online tag, or whatever.

All requests to the society will be accepted. Banter required.

FIFA 10

Xbox 360 (TSR Username - Gamertag - Game Modes)

PS3 (TSR Username - PSN - Game Modes)

PC (TSR Username - PC Code - Game Modes)

FIFA 11

mckinnon94 - Legendary Hype - All
Lamps08 - EquableDeer5 - All
DaveAtLeeds - Dave At Leeds - All
Bektas - Exodus vV - All
LukeSimms - Zebila - All
Welsh Leprecaun - Welsh Leprecaun - All
AreYouDizzeeBlud_x - V3x Killah K9 x - All

tommm - Tom_S_BRFC - All
MHRed - CrotchFerret - All
Dark-Mc - tazy999 - All
EFC_NATHAN - EFC_NATH - H2H, FUT

PC (TSR Username - PC Code- Game Modes)

FIFA 12

IcEmAn911 - Hype 911 - All

PC (TSR Username - PC Code - Game Modes)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reserved for space.
Reply 44
Fifa 11 X-box
EquableDeer5
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by mckinnon94
Reserved for space.

Whats your level fella? I might be on it at 7 if you fancy a killing?
Original post by Lamps08
Whats your level fella? I might be on it at 7 if you fancy a killing?

I'm not sure what level, 1800 points in head to head. I'm on now if you fancy.
Reply 47
I'm not sure what level, 1800 points in head to head. I'm on now if you fancy.

Hey man, I'm on now too... set it up champ :tongue: (dont know how too)
Bektas - eXodus vV - All (I'd prefer FUT matches!)

Xbox btw. Fifa 11.
Original post by cocacola2

Original post by cocacola2
:lol: ... seems pretty clever some of it. Though obviously unfair.

Some people take this gaming stuff too seriously - then agian I guess computer geeks or whatever are interested in finding ways round stuff and changing things.

Its a shame I can't get pirated games for PS3 the way it was for PS2. (4 top games for £10 with no effort of downloading or anything :biggrin:)

You have no idead. fifa is one of the most corrupt games online. Ea does very little to stop the cheating. Occasionaly they wipe out accounts. One time i think is fifa09, the top10 all got wiped off the leader board. If you ask most people they always say that the top100 are all cheats. This is truth in this though
Reply 50
I WON!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 51
Xbox360 - Zebila

I will beat anyone and everyone :smile:
Glad to see the interest that we're getting.

I have this glitch, where whenever I play unranked head-to-head all the names for my players have changed on all the teams. So like "Rowe-Turner" is Ronaldinho, and "Davis" is David Villa. Some players don't even have a name anymore!

Anyone know a fix?
Reply 53
Stopped playing Fifa online ranked a few months back! Absolute shambles now, hardly get a proper game without someone quitting, waiting for Fifa 12!

Stick to playing with friends, thats all now!
Original post by Manzzzzz
Stopped playing Fifa online ranked a few months back! Absolute shambles now, hardly get a proper game without someone quitting, waiting for Fifa 12!

Stick to playing with friends, thats all now!

So true! Once I'm ahead by 2 goals there is no chance they will stay on.
Reply 55
Original post by LukethePianoMan
So true! Once I'm ahead by 2 goals there is no chance they will stay on.

Hopefully the people on here won't do that....
Reply 56
Glad to see the interest that we're getting.

I have this glitch, where whenever I play unranked head-to-head all the names for my players have changed on all the teams. So like "Rowe-Turner" is Ronaldinho, and "Davis" is David Villa. Some players don't even have a name anymore!

Anyone know a fix?

Not sure man- btw how did you invite me to a game? Was it through Fifa 11 or the xbox menu thingy?
Reply 57
There are bad losers on every game.

I don't think it is worse on FIFA than other games but I don't really see what is achieved by quitting.

So you concede a goal in the first 10 minutes, what is the point of quitting?
I get peed off when people watch the replay of themselves scoring more than once.

That said, when I'm winning, I do about 30 kick ups with my goalkeeper... No wonder they quit before the game ends

:'(
Original post by Lamps08
Not sure man- btw how did you invite me to a game? Was it through Fifa 11 or the xbox menu thingy?

You can do it both ways. But what you have to do is go to Xbox Live -> Head to Head -> Custom Match -> Play a friend.

Then after that it brings up the xbox menu and you just select who you want to invite. Once your in that little lobby you can invite the person as many times as you like through the xbox menu.

Quick Reply