The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Leonard Horner Hall D is waiting for me in September. Just paid the reservation fee. So self-catered room for me ( = noodles and soup all year long :P ). Hope to have great people sharing kitchen etc. with me then.

I'll be studyin Applied Marine Biology.
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Reply 2
My future home in September wld be Robbin Smith Hall;]] Just received the offer today;] and i wonder what's the room gonna be like....

i will be studying chemistry with forensic science;]
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by jkuru
Leonard Horner Hall D is waiting for me in September. Just paid the reservation fee. So self-catered room for me ( = noodles and soup all year long :P ). Hope to have great people sharing kitchen etc. with me then.

I'll be studyin Applied Marine Biology.

I'll be staying there too, Room 213. Will see you there in september! :smile:

Ill be studying Mechanical Engineering :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by HMacD27

I have room 314.

See you there then! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by iamaduck
Heey.

Just a thread for people who now have their rooms for HW this year!!
I'm in Midlothian A room 210. so catered for me.

How about everyone else?

Oh and ill be studying Accountancy and Finance.

:smile:[INDENT]

I'm Midlothian A too! :biggrin: and like a few doors down from you! I'll be studying French & German Interpreting and Translating :smile:
Reply 6
Hi Guys

i have a unconditional to the 2nd year of biological sciences and will be living in George Burntte Hall Room G15. self catered en-suite.

Hope the atmosphere in heriot watt is good cant wait to start in September :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by Rhi93
I'm Midlothian A too! :biggrin: and like a few doors down from you! I'll be studying French & German Interpreting and Translating :smile:

Wow, good course. Just finished my first year of the exact same course! it's great fun :biggrin: x
Reply 8
Original post by gigi_cheung

Original post by gigi_cheung
My future home in September wld be Robbin Smith Hall;]] Just received the offer today;] and i wonder what's the room gonna be like....

i will be studying chemistry with forensic science;]

Same here. Robin Smith Hall. Wanted a non-ensuite, but i guess they're gone. I'm studying brewing and distilling.
Reply 9
Original post by ellie92
Wow, good course. Just finished my first year of the exact same course! it's great fun :biggrin: x

Phew, that's reassuring to hear :tongue:
Reply 10
Anyone else in Robert Bryson Hall? I'm in room 111 and studying Biological Sciences :biggrin: soo exciting!
I'm in Robin Smith Hall in room 149 :smile: does anyone have any pictures of the halls?
Reply 12
Original post by aislingvaughan_

Original post by aislingvaughan_
I'm in Robin Smith Hall in room 149 :smile: does anyone have any pictures of the halls?

I'm not sure, but i think the rooms are really quite small. Have you looked at this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1366544? O and I will also be in the same hall as you, room 217 though.
Reply 13
Original post by HMacD27

I'm also in Leonard Horner Hall D, room 218 as far as I remember! I'm doing French & German Interpreting & Translating :smile: Wish they had pictures of all the halls on the website like most other unis!

Heey.

Just a thread for people who now have their rooms for HW this year!!
I'm in Midlothian A room 210. so catered for me.

How about everyone else?

Oh and ill be studying Accountancy and Finance.

:smile:[INDENT]

I'm midlothian house A too :smile: room 213!!!! studying applied psychology
Reply 15
Hey,

I'm in midlothian B.

Studying Chemical Engineering going into 2nd year :smile::smile::smile:

Anyone else in Mid B?!
Reply 16
Original post by happyaligirl
I'm midlothian house A too :smile: room 213!!!! studying applied psychology

Haha I'm Midlothian House A room 214! :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by ionaa
Anyone else in Robert Bryson Hall? I'm in room 111 and studying Biological Sciences :biggrin: soo exciting!

Me! :biggrin: Robert Bryson Hall - Room 120 im studying Applied Marine Biology! cant wait haha
I'm in Midlothian house C room 107 not met anyone else from there yet though lol
Robin Smith Hall :biggrin:

It's like a lucky dip though; can't find photos anywhere barring those on another thread for the Robert Bryson Halls.

Still though... :smile:

Latest