The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7260

I never did like Willow in Buffy, as a person or as eye candy.

In HIMYM though she is :sexface:
Reply 7261
Never had a thing for Dushku at the time, or at least not on the same level as Gellar and Trachtenberg. :coma:

Charisma Carpenter's still got it, tbh.

Trachtenberg was in Maxim this year. Had to say, I thought she'd matured rather well...

Spoiler

According to Google... yes. :sexface: Though I agree, she just didn't do it for me in Buffy. Think they chose her and whoever played Tara to be the shows' lesbians to raise their attractiveness. Admittedly, it worked.
Reply 7262
I googled it as well :rolldice:
:awesome:
I had my ankle op yesterday.

Couple of days rest and then I can start learning to walk properly again. :moon:
Reply 7265
Reply 7266
Original post by zjs
I remember loving Buffy when I first watched it; think it was after the initial run and when it'd moved to terrestrial, so when I was about 10/11. Mainly because I had a thing for Sarah Michelle Gellar, tbh. Whatever happened to her? :moon:

Alison Hannigan?

I remember her as "the girl from Buffy" but she's also Michelle from the American Pie films and, as you've mentioned, HIMYM.

:yep:

How I Met Your Mother is so good. :coma:

Barney is one of my favourite TV characters ever tbh. He is such a lad. :biggrin:
Alyson Hannigan. :coma:

I always remembered her as the 'Band Camp girl' (I never liked Buffy). :colondollar:
Reply 7268
Original post by Deshi

Original post by Deshi
:yep:

How I Met Your Mother is so good. :coma:

Barney is one of my favourite TV characters ever tbh. He is such a lad. :biggrin:

I've watched 5 and a half series in 2 weeks. Should finish it soon. I love Barney. My dress attire is slowly becoming smarter every time I go out now. :coma:
Reply 7269
Just started watching Party Down. Quite a good sitcom, with some recognisable faces.
Party Down was brilliant. Ron Donald is up there with Brent, GOB and Partridge in the pantheon of the hilariously pathetic and deluded. Also, Lizzy Caplan :coma:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7271
Ron Donald is hilariously deluded. Megan Mullally has just entered the series :awesome:

Also, whenever J.K. Simmons is on screen, I orgasm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7MtQasxwA&feature=related

:rofl2:

I can't decide if the muffled cries of 'call an ambulance' or the weeping is the best part.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7273
I just watched I Saw The Devil...that is some ****ed up ****.
Reply 7274
Original post by Christien
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7MtQasxwA&feature=related

:rofl2:

I can't decide if the muffled cries of 'call an ambulance' or the weeping is the best part.

Reply 7275
Does anyone here workout? My shoulders are getting too big compared to the rest of my body despite me not working it any harder. I don't want to get freakishly big traps. And as a result I am confused about what to do, if I stop working them my shoulders will just get weak, which I don't really want either.

And also I have come to the conclusion that I have a thing for girls with visible/high cheekbones, like Mischa Barton and Delta Goodrem. :holmes:
Reply 7276
Original post by Deshi

Original post by Deshi
Does anyone here workout? My shoulders are getting too big compared to the rest of my body despite me not working it any harder. I don't want to get freakishly big traps. And as a result I am confused about what to do, if I stop working them my shoulders will just get weak, which I don't really want either.

And also I have come to the conclusion that I have a thing for girls with visible/high cheekbones, like Mischa Barton and Delta Goodrem. :holmes:

I do :h:

Also, I have no idea why, but I was typing up some notes that my boss had written, and he had written down "Deshi". Thought of you :holmes:
Reply 7277
Original post by R-KAM
I do :h:

Then do you have any suggestions as to what I should do? Should I just go really light?

Also, I have no idea why, but I was typing up some notes that my boss had written, and he had written down "Deshi". Thought of you :holmes:

:love:

I am famous ffs :smug:
Reply 7278
Original post by Deshi

Original post by Deshi
Then do you have any suggestions as to what I should do? Should I just go really light?

:love:

I am famous ffs :smug:

What is your current set/rep routine?

I was kinda hoping he had written Deshi'd :awesome:
Reply 7279
Original post by R-KAM
What is your current set/rep routine?

I usually do 3 sets of 10 reps. But I tend to combine exercises so I do one exercise and then straight after I do another, and then repeat the pair of exercises three times. If that makes sense :colondollar:

I was kinda hoping he had written Deshi'd :awesome:

:lol:

How long you been working out for?