The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:rolleyes:
Original post by MarcusTheEskimo
lol, possibly, but I still don't put up with this kind of crap just for asking a question, and hopefully the mods don't either :/

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=32976238&postcount=1158

He, like I assume most others did, assumed that you were being sarcy about the fact we are the "African" society, and yet the Carribos are posting in here. Not a totally illogical jump ¬_¬
Post reported, I won't be attacked for asking a simple, genuine, question.

Well report it! I do not care. If you have the balls to come on here and be pedantic in a failed attempt to probably rep whore than expect to get bit on the ass mate.

Original post by fallen angel9
Thankyou for coming into our lives. :cry2:

Your welcome :smug:
Original post by Agent Smirnoff
Well report it! I do not care. If you have the balls to come on here and be pedantic in a failed attempt to probably rep whore than expect to get bit on the ass mate.

Your welcome :smug:

Why is your avatar not a gif, ffs? :sad:
Reply 1164
Me too. I know some. My parents taught me a bit and I know French so I am all set :smug:

Awwww :getmecoat: Let's play a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess the name for teh lulz. <-------------------------- Idea for a new New chat game

My grandparents speak it, so I kinda picked up a few things here and there :p:

As long as we don't guess the name on a public forum, then yeah I don't mind :smug:
Original post by Delta_Aitch
He, like I assume most others did, assumed that you were being sarcy about the fact we are the "African" society, and yet the Carribos are posting in here. Not a totally illogical jump ¬_¬

S/he shouldn't assume things, then. :rolleyes: maybe some more warning points will drive that home.
S/he shouldn't assume things, then. :rolleyes: maybe some more warning points will drive that home.

Okay ":smile:"
Original post by JayAyy

As long as we don't guess the name on a public forum, then yeah I don't mind :smug:

Why is your avatar not a gif, ffs? :sad:

It is but for some reason it aint gifing lol :smile: It is from an a avatar website. :smile:

Got anywhere I can get animated GIF Avatars? :cookie:

He probably is. Wouln't put it past him. Hold on you just referred to me as "He" :lolwut:
Original post by JayAyy

Okay :biggrin:
:rolleyes: Another 2 points for that pic...gonna cement my garden soon.
It is but for some reason it aint gifing lol :smile: It is from an a avatar website. :smile:

Got anywhere I can get animated GIF Avatars? :cookie:

He probably is. Wouln't put it past him. Hold on you just referred to me as "He" :lolwut:

SORRY ¬_¬

Hummm, your avatar gif is probs too big for the TSR limit, ask someone to resize it for you? I usually send Ape Gone Insane a quick PM and he does it for me :love:
Original post by Crazy Paving
:rolleyes: Another 2 points for that pic...gonna cement my garden soon.

Wooow, furrealz?? This is insane :angry:
Innit, it's not like they've not seen this before.

Check the batty warned post sign http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=32973694&postcount=1133
Innit, it's not like they've not seen this before.

Check the batty warned post sign http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=32973694&postcount=1133

Hawww! :angry:
lolol strawberry edited your post :daydreaming:

Hawww! :angry:
lolol strawberry edited your post :daydreaming:

Ahha didn't notice that, NOW I KNOW WHO IT WAS.

Gonna neg her.

It's still in Vi's post where she quoted it. :rofl3:
(edited 12 years ago)
Ahha didn't notice that, NOW I KNOW WHO IT WAS.

Gonna neg her.

That reminds me, why do most of your posts are edited by Illusionary :confused:
cuz im black
Reply 1177
:facepalm2:
lmfao, everyone always gets caught out :no:

I was too smart to fall for those tricks of yours, tho :smug:
Don't lie, Aara. You just chose to keep quiet until you'd worked it out. :smug:

Latest