The Student Room Group

Big Brother (TV Show) Is Mind Control From The New World Order/Illuminati

Look at the Big Brother logo:

Now, look at the logo of the New World Order:

More Illuminati symbolism on our TV screens. With all the flashing images/CGI on Big Brother - does no-one else suspect subliminal messages and an attempt at mind control?
Reply 1
I hate this ****
Reply 2
Oh *******s, they've managed to imprint two symbols of Illuminati onto my face.
(edited 12 years ago)
I hate people like you. Just go and ****ing crawl under a rock.
Reply 4
With a name like Big Brother, what else is the logo going to be? A dwarf?
Reply 5
So because they are both eyes?

Hmm.. so maybe.. just maybe.. because all 6 billion people have eyes THE WHOLE WORLD IS INVOLVED!
THE SIGNS ARE ALL AROUND US, THE WHOLE WORD IS INVOLVED IN THE ILLUMINATI! HOW DO WE STOP IT?!?!
Reply 6
Not necessarily the term 'Big brother' was coined by George Orwell and 1984 a book about a police state, the whole premise is that you're being watched 24/7, hence the symbol.
Reply 7
Not sure about this. The eye has been associated with the camera and CCTV for some time. Near where I live there is a sign, and on the sign there is a triangle with an eye and this is supposed to represent the CCTV that they've got running near the factories and businesses. I can see why people would think this has got something to do with Freemasonry and the Illuminati. Does it? I doubt it.
Original post by Chav Princess
Look at the Big Brother logo:

Now, look at the logo of the New World Order:

More Illuminati symbolism on our TV screens. With all the flashing images/CGI on Big Brother - does no-one else suspect subliminal messages and an attempt at mind control?

So the eye logo is nothing at all to do with the fact that the residents are constantly under observation, then?
For gods sake, have the illuminati copyrighted any image with an eye on it now?
You can't control minds if there are none watching
Reply 12
I'd rather be boiled in a vat of my own urine than watch big brother.
Original post by Marshyy
Oh *******s, they've managed to imprint two symbols of Illuminati onto my face.

Original post by SonOfASubmariner
You can't control minds if there are none watching

:jester:
The New World Order are dumb as hell if they're using Big Brother and Amy "brain like a" Childs to mind control the population, seeing as only 30 people (out of 65 million) will watch it this season :confused:
I wish my eyes possessed mind control powers... Might finally get laid :frown:
an eye is copyright trademark of illuminati
Reply 17
a-clockwork-orange-3-1024.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest