The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University Court

I'm in House 47 at University Court - anyone else living nearby? :smile:

Also does anyone know if the virtual tour of University Court accommodation is of the older or newer part of it (I've been told houses 45-54 are the older ones and then 55-66 are slightly newer.) If it's the newer houses on the virtual tour, does anyone know if the older ones look the same or have any pics?
Any help would be appreciated - Im just curious about what my accommodation will look like :tongue:
Reply 1
Original post by KL27
I'm in House 47 at University Court - anyone else living nearby? :smile:

Also does anyone know if the virtual tour of University Court accommodation is of the older or newer part of it (I've been told houses 45-54 are the older ones and then 55-66 are slightly newer.) If it's the newer houses on the virtual tour, does anyone know if the older ones look the same or have any pics?
Any help would be appreciated - Im just curious about what my accommodation will look like :tongue:

My old house :smile:

Yeah 45-54 are the older ones, not bad though to be honest, They don't look exactly the same as the 55-66 houses, but are of a similar size. I would offer a picture of a room but I never took one... just the outside.

The doors are on the opposite side to the windows in the virtual tour and depending on whether you have an inside or outside bathroom (i.e. whether you have a window), the bathroom door is at the extremes of your side of the wall. However if you are in one of the end rooms (which imo is better) then it is a little different. If you give me a room number I can be more specific about layout if you want, being able to move your room around is limited, but depends on the room you are in.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by The Beaver
My old house :smile:

Yeah 45-54 are the older ones, not bad though to be honest, They don't look exactly the same as the 55-66 houses, but are of a similar size. I would offer a picture of a room but I never took one... just the outside.

The doors are on the opposite side to the windows in the virtual tour and depending on whether you have an inside or outside bathroom (i.e. whether you have a window), the bathroom door is at the extremes of your side of the wall. However if you are in one of the end rooms (which imo is better) then it is a little different. If you give me a room number I can be more specific about layout if you want, being able to move your room around is limited, but depends on the room you are in.

Thanks for the info :smile: I'm in room 16 level 1 if that helps - what room were you in? If you know any more about the layout it would be really helpful :smile: I assume the same stuff is included in house 47 as in the virtual tour (desk, bookshelf etc.)
Reply 3
hey im in house 47 room 10, what is that like, thing i'm most interested in is the shower size, is it fairly big? also i heard there is a communal bathroom with a bath in it, is that true? finally how far away is the common/tv room? sorry about all the questions but thanks :smile:
I'm sure I'll be gatecrashing that house very soon :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by 4011seb
hey im in house 47 room 10, what is that like, thing i'm most interested in is the shower size, is it fairly big? also i heard there is a communal bathroom with a bath in it, is that true? finally how far away is the common/tv room? sorry about all the questions but thanks :smile:

Normal sized shower, I don't know whether the communal bath is still there, there is also a communal toilet (in case one of the ones in the house breaks at some point). The common room is at the joint Stag Hill & University Court reception.

Quick Reply

Latest