The Student Room Group

LLOYDS summer placement 2012

Anybody knw when is the deadline for the lloyds summer placements and also anyone knw how to apply for boots - there is no link on the website to apply. Someone help. Thanks

Scroll to see replies

The application process doesn't open until around october. Start checking from late september.
Original post by 102102
Anybody knw when is the deadline for the lloyds summer placements and also anyone knw how to apply for boots - there is no link on the website to apply. Someone help. Thanks

lloyds is already open
closes in october

i have no idea when boots opens but you can sign up for alerts so i guess when it opens they'll tell you
Reply 3
I hadn't realised that the Lloyds was already open - well annoyed at myself.

Just send my CV there for it - think I was way too late to get a place? Pissed off.
Original post by BigDirty
I hadn't realised that the Lloyds was already open - well annoyed at myself.

Just send my CV there for it - think I was way too late to get a place? Pissed off.

for lloyds there's a whole application you have to do
they don't do the process by CVs
you still have time i presume
(what year are you in)
Reply 5
Original post by purplestar8
for lloyds there's a whole application you have to do
they don't do the process by CVs
you still have time i presume
(what year are you in)

Yeah, I just filled that all out.
Well I got direct 2nd year entry so I guess I am in 2nd year... but really I haven't started.
Closing date is 21st of October - just wish I had applied sooner!
Well I got direct 2nd year entry so I guess I am in 2nd year... but really I haven't started.

direct entry to 2nd year?
that's lucky
i had to go into first year so i'm about to start next week

better late than never i guess
Reply 7
what is the placement for?

If the closing date is the 21st of October surely everyone has an equal chance as long as they apply before that date? I didn't send off my Boots application till the day of the deadline and still got a place.
Original post by ljbuilder
what is the placement for?

getting paid experience in a pharmacy
Reply 10
Original post by New...Romantic
If the closing date is the 21st of October surely everyone has an equal chance as long as they apply before that date? I didn't send off my Boots application till the day of the deadline and still got a place.

Ahh that's reassuring. Thanks!
Reply 11
hi, Im applying right now and have a question. Which application form do i fill in, 1st year or 2nd year because, Im heading into my 2nd year but it would be my 1st year of the lloyds placement. Any idea ?
Reply 12
^ Go ahead and apply. Im also headin into my 2nd year, so therefore we need to fill the form in for 2nd year. Ive done it :-)
Reply 13
I'm on the website right now but it states that I have to send my CV in. When is the deadline for 2012? It says 18.07.11 on the website :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Original post by Ana*Haifa
I'm on the website right now but it states that I have to send my CV in. When is the deadline for 2012? It says 18.07.11 on the website :s-smilie:

The deadline is 21st of October. Send your CV and they will send you a link to fill in an online application.
Reply 15
I emailed in my CV but haven't heard anything. How long does it take for them to respond?
Reply 16
The deadline is 21st of October. Send your CV and they will send you a link to fill in an online application.

Thanks. This is what I received:

Thank you for your application.

Please Note: Applications for delivery drivers, dispensers, A.C.T's and retail store assistant positions are not managed centrally and due to the large volume of applications we receive we are unable to re-direct all applications. Please contact your local Pharmacy Manager for information on their current opportunities.

So who do I contact now? :confused:
Reply 17
Original post by Ana*Haifa
Thanks. This is what I received:

Thank you for your application.

Please Note: Applications for delivery drivers, dispensers, A.C.T's and retail store assistant positions are not managed centrally and due to the large volume of applications we receive we are unable to re-direct all applications. Please contact your local Pharmacy Manager for information on their current opportunities.

So who do I contact now? :confused:

I've PM'd you the link I got on the email.
I've PM'd you the link I got on the email.

Could you please message me the email you got also after you submitted your cv. :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by firestar101
Could you please message me the email you got also after you submitted your cv. :smile:

Done :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending