The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Ezza_Bo_Bezza
Robin Smith here too :smile: I'm on the second floor though.

I'm on the second floor too, what room are you?
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by ionaa

Original post by ionaa
Anyone else in Robert Bryson Hall? I'm in room 111 and studying Biological Sciences :biggrin: soo exciting!

Hey!
I am in room 242 I believe :smile:

I am studying Mechanical Engineering. and yeah can't wait!

You seen the accommodation? I had a peek at one of the rooms a few days ago, looks good :tongue:
Reply 82
Original post by RB1990

Original post by RB1990
I'm on the second floor too, what room are you?

I'm also second floor room 217.
Reply 83
Original post by BellaMac
I'm in Pentland house A room 214! :smile:

What course are you doing? Im in for Structural Engineering :smile:

I guess I'll see You there :wink:
I'm studying Business Management (N202) and I'm staying in the Robin Smith Halls - Room 203.

CAN'T WAIT!
Reply 85
Original post by noreek
What course are you doing? Im in for Structural Engineering :smile:

I guess I'll see You there :wink:

Nanoscience :smile:
Reply 86

Nanoscience :smile:

haha wow! I must say it sounds super cool :biggrin:
Reply 87
Original post by Jo225
Hi, I'm in Robin Smith room G17. Anyone neighbors around?

I'm next door (I think?) in G16. Quite nice to find neighbours before I arrive
Reply 88
Original post by XxfallingfastxX

Original post by XxfallingfastxX
Staying at Linlithgow house as well room 213 so not far from you and I'm studying chemistry

eeee thats exciting, i will see you there!
Reply 89
Do you have to bring toilet roll for catered accommodation? And conditioner/Washing powder for the laundry? And is there a shop nearby?
Reply 90
Original post by alex282

Original post by alex282
Do you have to bring toilet roll for catered accommodation? And conditioner/Washing powder for the laundry? And is there a shop nearby?

Good question, reminds me to bring a toilet roll just in case.
Reply 91
And do you need to bring an ethernet cable?
Reply 92
I'm in Linlithgow house A room 213 doing Economics and Marketing:smile:
Original post by alex282
And do you need to bring an ethernet cable?

yes,, i was told tht we need to;]
Reply 94
Greetings!!!
I am new postgra and i ll be studying Software Engineering at HW this year.So exited.
I ll be at Leonard Horner Hall B - Room 306.
Reply 95
Original post by RB1990

Original post by RB1990
Hi, I'm in Robin Smith room 229, haven't seen any neighbours yet! I'm going to study International Business with French (and hopefully Spanish too!) Looking forward to meeting everyone :smile:

Room 223 chemical engineering guessing thats on the same corridor :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by Cerys17
Room 223 chemical engineering guessing thats on the same corridor :smile:

Amazing, you're the closest I've found! Was starting to think I had most of the corridor to myself! Chemical engineering, wow! I'm really excited, not long now :smile:
Hey all. Can someone help me out please... :smile:

I was under the misapprehension that our contract woul dbe sent out to us through the post. I'm just off the phone to some at the accommodation office and it appears this is not the case! duh. Now I'm not really sure what to print off, as I didn't print the contract off at the time I accepted it, and now I can't find it. Apparently it should have my room number etc on it, and I can find one email that has that, but it's not very contract...esque - more like a receipt.

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

Lots of love from a technologically inept prospective Heriot Watt student :wink:
Reply 98

Hey all. Can someone help me out please... :smile:

I was under the misapprehension that our contract woul dbe sent out to us through the post. I'm just off the phone to some at the accommodation office and it appears this is not the case! duh. Now I'm not really sure what to print off, as I didn't print the contract off at the time I accepted it, and now I can't find it. Apparently it should have my room number etc on it, and I can find one email that has that, but it's not very contract...esque - more like a receipt.

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

Lots of love from a technologically inept prospective Heriot Watt student :wink:

Right yeah that's the reciept, print that out anyways. Try arranging your inbox by the alphabetical order of the sender and normally you should be looking for "Accommodation Services - Riccarton Campus". My email is titled "Conformation of Contract Acceptance". I can't imagine that you would've deleted it.

Hope this helps.
Original post by BFG77
Right yeah that's the reciept, print that out anyways. Try arranging your inbox by the alphabetical order of the sender and normally you should be looking for "Accommodation Services - Riccarton Campus". My email is titled "Conformation of Contract Acceptance". I can't imagine that you would've deleted it.

Hope this helps.

Phew, I have that!

That email has two attachments, so just print both those badboys out?

Thank you, panic averted.

Three days, can you believe it? I really should begin the packing process.

Also, the second attachment very much resembles a contract, but the informtion tat the top hasn't been filled in and is set out as if we need to fill that in ourselves, is that the same for you yeah? Thanks again
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest