The Student Room Group

Which Famous People have you met

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
I have Katie Price coming to work soon, game on.

cool , where do you work
Original post by hbk4894
cool , where do you work

WHS.
I met Gino D'Acampo once; we had so much banter, and he's hilarious.
Also met Dale Winton, who I asked for an autograph (I don't know why...), and he said my pen was gorgeous (it was pink, no surprises there).
Original post by miss_sporty
john barrowman very nice :smile:
Ruth Jones very sweet woman
Gethin Jones is pleasant
katherine jenkins is cool too

Original post by DesignFreak
David Tennant is the nicest man i've ever met.
Anthony Head was lovely
Noel Clarke was lovely also.
Elisabeth Sladen (RIP) was so nice
Billie Piper was just... ugh.

Didn't even need to look at your location to guess where you two live. :tongue:
Reply 104
My mum used to work for a Marine Electronics company and was at a Boat Festival, she met Timothy Spall and they had a little chat about his boat (berthed in Banff) He was lovely.
I remember when I was 10 or something, we saw Calvin from S Club Juniors in Aberdeen airport. He just stood there texting and listening to his CD Player.
Reply 105
I served Stephen Fry a year or so back. Lovely chap! Very polite :smile:
Reply 106
Original post by tufc
I've met Nick Knowles.

He was a ****

My Mum (according to her) used to serve him at a bar in Chester where he used to go.
Met Angelica Bell she's a really nice person.
Reply 108
Original post by morematterlessartx
But hands down the best encounter has to be Miriam Margoyles (aka professor sprout) in a cue for the toilets at a theatre, she decided she wouldn't wait and so after chasing the men out of their bathroom ("ANY MEN IN THERE-A LADY IS ENTERING!") she asked me to "stand guard" and prevent anyone from entering the mens toilets while she used them. Very surreal and possibly one of the greatest moments of my life:tongue:

Oh my God that sounds epic!!! :biggrin: +1
I once got Chesney Hawkes's autograph in Sainsbury's. I didn't even want it, but it beat trouncing around the cat food aisle. Anyway... He was really nice and also a bit simple, I think: he spent about 10 seconds trying to yank what he thought was a lid off of the pen until I highlighted the fact it was a twisty.

I also got a Hollyoaks actor's autograph in Superdrug. I can't remember his name, but he played an incestual rapist father. He was nice, too.
Reply 110
another mate of mine goes to a lot of the soap awards and has met a lot of the soap stars there
I know people who know most of the cyclists like Chris Hoy and Victoria Pendleton. Apparently nearly all of them including Chris Hoy especially are fantastic and such nice people. Apparently Nicole Cook is stuck up though, but apart from that they are all really down to earth people, and that's coming from a really nice family.
Original post by Xristina
I'm 23, why? Is my answer too childish for your liking?

:tongue:
Reply 113
i also think i once saw a Granada Reports News reporter once in a takeaway in Bolton but wasn't sure if it was them or not
Reply 114
the year after i left school, one of the players of the football team i support came to visit the school , my brother once said he saw some hollyoaks actors in a club in Standish
Reply 115
the same mate who met Clare and Sarah of Hollyoaks also said he met The Undertaker at a WWE event about 10 years ago
I met Linford Christie as he came to our primary school. Can't remember much of it sadly:frown:
My mum was once in line somewhere and Princess Diana let her go in front. I was just a little baby in the pram:colondollar: My mum said she was very nice:smile:

Also if anyone knows who he is but briefly met Mr.Woo the freestlye football champion. He was very cool:biggrin:
I've met the Chuckle Brothers.

They seemed nice.
I met Angelina Jolie once, she was so polite and gorgeous, we talked a bit, she posed for photos....

... than i woke up :angry:
Oh and Martin Castrogiovanni is a really nice guy.

Quick Reply