The Student Room Group

Where's your favourite hoodie from?

Need a hoodie for uni but don't know where to get one from! Should I go for Hollister or from somewhere like topshop or H&M?

Scroll to see replies

My girlfriend had a black hoodie, unisex that was too big. Why is it the best? It was free.
Reply 2
Not Death By Hollister!!!
My favourite hoodie would have to be my original penguin one.
Reply 4
JD
you're gunna need way more than just one hoodie mate...
My favourite one is from A&F from when I was in New York. But I'll settle for hoodies from anywhere as long as I like them.
Reply 7
Getting a hoodie with a big brand across the front will make you look like a douchebag.

Get one from somewhere like Topman or H&M.
Custom one~

Second favourite from topatoco.com <3
Reply 9
Mine's from AA, but I got it literally an age ago, when they were still a vaguely reasonable price! Topshop ones are pretty good, in my experience.
Further maths hoodie from school-with the integration of a function on the back, of course! :teehee:
Reply 11
I nicked one my boyfriend had from his uni days...:ninja:

The rest I get from standard high street shops - just plain and comfy - 'tis all I need.
Hollister hoodies are nice, I dont care whether people hate the brand or not.
I have one and its really good, the inside is really comfortable and warm, during the winter it was great! The only downside was the price (£60) and the fact its from Hollister. Apart from that though it was great.
Reply 13
A lot of people are quick to dismiss hollister but their hoodies are great! I bought one this summer and it is just so soft and comfortable to wear. I love hoodies and have some from GAP and aeropostale but this is my favourite one because it is the most comfortable. but hollister hoodies are expensive though. I got mine in New York and it came to about £33 but the same hoody in the UK comes to about £50 which is a lot more. if you're looking for comfort go for hollister! :smile:
Juicy Couture :tongue:
My American Apparel hoodies get all my love!
Reply 16
My Gaelic Football teams hoodie.

Hollister may have a bad reputation on TSR, but their hoodies are the most comfortable I've ever worn.

I did infact get it when I was touristing it up around London.
Reply 19
Why not get a uni hoodie?

Quick Reply

Latest