University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by seanylpa
Park Village 43 for me :smile:

We'll be neighbours, I'm in 44

Sorry I was wrong, you'll actually be across the road hahah.
(edited 12 years ago)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 981
Original post by Bianca.
We'll be neighbours, I'm in 44

Sorry I was wrong, you'll actually be across the road hahah.

Haha yeh still technically next to each other :P What course you taking? :smile:
Reply 982
Haha yeh still technically next to each other :P What course you taking? :smile:

English Language, you?
Have you bought any tickets for freshers?
Original post by orlykid
Park Village house 26 anyone?

Hey, I'm 26D :smile:
Reply 984
Original post by catriona176
Hey, I'm 26D :smile:

I think i have you on facebook already =]
Reply 985
East Slope, 055B whatever that means. Anyone else not fussed about freshers events?
Original post by Am12345
East Slope, 055B whatever that means. Anyone else not fussed about freshers events?

It's something to do, but I'm not 'buzzing' like some people are no.
Original post by Am12345

the number is the flat and the letter is your room in your flat
Reply 988
Anyone is Florence Road 14?
Reply 989
Original post by Moopet_431
Stanmer Court, 31A. Anyone else near/

34A. Just posted a message on your profile, then discovered this thread. oops! still, for the whole of this thread (the 2011 parts) you're still the only stanmer person i've found so far :s-smilie: there must be more! x
Reply 990
Original post by Bianca.
English Language, you?
Have you bought any tickets for freshers?

Ah I'm doing Maths with Economics, almost the other end of the spectrum compared to English Language :smile:

And no not yet to tickets. To be honest I'm not exactly raving like some :P I'll go to buy them in the week if there are any left :smile: I'll go to the events but I am more a mellow tea drinking person myself.
Reply 991
Ah I'm doing Maths with Economics, almost the other end of the spectrum compared to English Language :smile:

And no not yet to tickets. To be honest I'm not exactly raving like some :P I'll go to buy them in the week if there are any left :smile: I'll go to the events but I am more a mellow tea drinking person myself.

Hahah I haven't bought any tickets either, none of the events really appeal to me, the freshers fair looks the best if you ask me hahah.
Glad to see there are other people around my house that aren't that much into partying as I seem to be the only one in my house :frown:
Reply 992
Original post by Bianca.
Hahah I haven't bought any tickets either, none of the events really appeal to me, the freshers fair looks the best if you ask me hahah.
Glad to see there are other people around my house that aren't that much into partying as I seem to be the only one in my house :frown:

Well if you ever feel lonely I'll probably be burrowed in my house drinking my tea :biggrin:
So is there actually anyone in York House?
Reply 994
Well if you ever feel lonely I'll probably be burrowed in my house drinking my tea :biggrin:

If I bring cookies can I come when I'm not lonely (just bored) as well?
Reply 995
Original post by mchairmaster
So is there actually anyone in York House?

Try looking on the facebook group :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/172239889513726/
Reply 996
Hello!!
I am moving into east slope on saturday and my tenancy agreement says it is a non-smoking room. as i am a smoker and i have heard that you aren't allowed to smoke on campus, i was wondering where i will have to go to smoke??? a reply would be fab :smile: x
Reply 997
Original post by Condog10
Hello!!
I am moving into east slope on saturday and my tenancy agreement says it is a non-smoking room. as i am a smoker and i have heard that you aren't allowed to smoke on campus, i was wondering where i will have to go to smoke??? a reply would be fab :smile: x

You cant smoke on campus!? Please tell me you are joking...
Reply 998
Original post by Condog10
Hello!!

Original post by sofierce
You cant smoke on campus!? Please tell me you are joking...

AFAIK you can smoke in most places on campus but there are a lot of places you can't, i.e. on the Library steps, directly outside buildings.
Reply 999

Original post by Bianca.

can i come too!

Latest