The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Whites to become a minority in Uk by 2100

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kevkevkev
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world1

The antiwhites will be seething its not a Daily Mail article. Oh and the date does nothing to discount it.

Discuss

ur point???
Yeah because there will be a lot more interracial couples meaning to define people such as white or indian will become much harder but so what.
Reply 22
Original post by Pride
why is a white minority such a bad thing? Does it really matter?

Original post by undertaker1
ur point???

Original post by JohnFarrell
Yeah because there will be a lot more interracial couples meaning to define people such as white or indian will become much harder but so what.

So you guys have spent time in Non white majority countries? Lived there? Mexico? Brazil? Anywhere in Africa? Muslim or Arab countries? No didn't think so! Want to? No didn't think so.

Why do you think non whites INSIST on living with whites as a minority in white countries when whites are a minority worldwide!

Stop trying to justify in your mind white genocide.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
...Discuss...

Damn, what on earth will happen to the Daily Mail circulation figures!?

Seriously, all this racial obsessing? I hope you're like, eleven or something and can still grow out of it.
Why the focus on race? If all people are respected as equals then surely it shouldnt matter where their great grandads were born. Your supposition is that all ethnic groups are in opposition to each other, which is untrue.
So you guys have spent time in Non white majority countries? Lived there? Why do you think non whites INSIST on living with whites as a minority in white countries when whites are a minority worldwide!

no one cared about whites being a minority in india and the carribean during the slave trade where all and only white people benefited.
Reply 26
Original post by undertaker1
no one cared about whites being a minority in india and the carribean during the slave trade where all and only white people benefited.

I was waiting for that. Antiwhites are predictable.

Anti-racists say that we white people can not be proud of what our race has done because we as individuals did not do it. Or they more often that not simply try to deny the white race even exists to imply that it its not worth saving.

But then again the same “anti-racists” say we are supposed to be guilty as a group for racism, slavery, colonization, discrimination and so on.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
what's the problem?
in 2100 there will also be flying cars, super-human clones and origami unicorns
Original post by Pride
why is a white minority such a bad thing? Does it really matter?

exactly.. what is the issue..?
Lets hope religion ceases to exist and we all speak a universal language by then. It would make life a lot easier. :smile:
Reply 31
Oh no where will humanity be without pasty white guys :eek:
Seriously who gives a ****.
Reply 32
Original post by B-Man.
Oh no where will humanity be without pasty white guys :eek:
Seriously who gives a ****.

You have spent time in Non white majority countries? Lived there? Mexico? Brazil? Anywhere in Africa? Muslim or Arab countries? No didn't think so! Want to? No didn't think so.

Why do you think non whites INSIST on living with whites as a minority in white countries when whites are a minority worldwide!

Reply 33
In under 25 years muslims will outnumber everyone else. Non whites probably within next 25-35 years. I'm off to canada mate
I was waiting for that. Antiwhites are predictable.

Anti-racists say that we white people can not be proud of what our race has done because we as individuals did not do it. Or they more often that not simply try to deny the white race even exists to imply that it its not worth saving.

But then again the same “anti-racists” say we are supposed to be guilty as a group for racism, slavery, colonization, discrimination and so on.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

i agree with you to some extent. however want i dont appreciate is how some white individuals are still benefiting from this and yet some nations are starving in africa and asia. surely if you was coloured and living in a third world nation you would want to come to the uk.
what i mean by benefiting is that where one doesnt even have to work and yet can survive due to this rubbish welfare system
Demographic projections 90 years into the future? Yep, I don't see how they could be wrong in any way . . .

Anything beyond about 10 years is pure speculation, even predictions within that period are often wrong. There's an almost incalculable number of factors that go into demographic and population changes. It's like trying to predict the weather a year in advance - error accumulates exponentially on a vast scale very rapidly as things that you cannot predict, chance occurrences, occur on individual, national, regional and global levels to affect demographics every day. Try multiplying that increasing error every day together over 90 years, and you have a useless statistic.
(edited 12 years ago)
Oh dear, like the Native Americans are now the minority in their own land and same with the Aboriginal natives of Australia. :rolleyes:

Karma perhaps? lol even though I think this guesswork is BS
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 37
You have spent time in Non white majority countries? Lived there? Mexico? Brazil? Anywhere in Africa? Muslim or Arab countries? No didn't think so! Want to? No didn't think so.

Yes, I have. I spent a couple of years in Pakistan - as irrelevant as that question is.

Someone needs to look up the word 'genocide.'

Definition of Genocide: Systematic killing of a racial or cultural group

Emphasis on the killing.
Reply 38
"Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.”

Malcolm Fraser (Prime Minister of Australia 1975-1983)

Under Article II of the Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

( a ) Killing members of the group;
( b ) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
( c ) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about
its physical destruction in whole or in part;

( d ) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
( e ) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Stop trying to justify white genocide by claiming its not happen!

key words 'deliberately', and 'physical destruction'.
Reply 39
I don't see how race is really valid anymore anyway. As another poster said, no one will care by 2100 about race. We'll have something else to hate each other over that's equally trivial in the grand scheme of things lol.

I don't see why so many people are so desperate to maintain this notion of race in society. Maybe to prolong benefits you get from being in x race lol. Just let it die already. Or at least allow for indifference towards it.

EMZ.

Latest