Worst
-Art
-Music
-PE
-Graphics
Best-Maths.

Worst-English, History and PE.
Reply 5
Best - English (LOVE English), History, Sociology and Politics (basically my A-Levels)

Worst - Maths, Languages, Sciences, anything remotely to do with sport or computers, any sort of arty/ drama/ techy types, Geography, R.E, Critical Thinking... basically anything that isn't in the 'best' list... I'm so intellectually diverse :/
The best were the subjects I was strong at; English and humanities. Anything that involved essay writing.

My worst were languages and maths, because both the departments were absolutely shocking, despite an 'Outstanding' report from Ofsted. Guess they missed those departments.
Years ago btw:

Best: Chemistry, Biology, English, Geography

Worst: IT, Economics, Maths (without serious hard work), History
Best: Chemistry, Physics, Spanish, History and Maths
Worst: English Lit (most boring thing on the planet) and ICT BTEC (never done something so terrible and boring, i dont see the point in making so many powerpoints ect)
the best were physics (love the subject) and graphics (because we went on like idiots and had a right laugh).

the worst were music and drama. When I think back to the lessons we had in those subjects now, I think those teachers did not deserve to pick up their pay cheques. We didn't take one single useful thing away from those subjects and we were forced to do them for the first 3 years of secondary. Utter garbage. Also PE was usually ****, unless it was football or the one day a year we'd be allowed to get the javelins etc. out.
(edited 12 years ago)
Best

Chemistry, Biology (shame there's no room left in the A Level classes at school, I loved biology :frown:), Maths, History

Worst

General Studies (compulsory :frown:), Art, PE (I didn't do it for the last three years of secondary school as my GP said my Osgood Schlatter was too bad to do it, and I've still got a bad knee)
best - chemistry :biggrin:, sociology and english lit.
worst - citizenship, geography, music, ict and re.

:kitty: xoxo
Best: English , Geography , Business - I love these subjects

Worst: Maths, French
Reply 13
best : maths, science, geography, r.e
worst: ENGLISH! i have no creativity :emo:
Best: Geography, Physics, Business Studies

Worst: Religion, English Language and Literature
Reply 15
Best:
History
Maths
R.E

Worst:
Media
Media
Media

Oh, and I almost forgot to add Media!
When I was at school it was:

BEST:
Geography
Drama
Dance
PE

WORST:
Maths
Biology
Chemstry
Physics
Reply 17
Best: Chemistry

Worst: Psychology

Inbetweeners: Biology, and Maths.

What's weird is that I got my highest mark is Psychology and my lowest in Chem! I'm actually not so pissed at myself really =D
Best:
Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

Worst:
English Lit
English Language
R.E.
Best: Maths, Science
Worst: Art, Drama, English, Religion, History,

Quick Reply