The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Applicants 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Hey. Rather specific question. Does anyone know where to find the impact of chemistry notes on moodle?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
out of interest, has everyone got confirmation emails, saying their applicatio is being processed etc? Getting anxious, since I put it in a while ago :redface:
Original post by ginger_biscuits
out of interest, has everyone got confirmation emails, saying their applicatio is being processed etc? Getting anxious, since I put it in a while ago :redface:

Just to let you know I'm pretty sure this thread was for the applicants of last year i.e. those who apllied last time around and started St Andrews in September. There may be a new thread called Applicants of 2012. Hope that helps =)
Original post by KThackery
Just to let you know I'm pretty sure this thread was for the applicants of last year i.e. those who apllied last time around and started St Andrews in September. There may be a new thread called Applicants of 2012. Hope that helps =)

.... that explains it... I'm tired:colondollar:
Original post by limetang
Hey. Rather specific question. Does anyone know where to find the impact of chemistry notes on moodle?

Go on moodle, hit all courses then hit chemistry. There should be a box that says chemistry modules: lecture resources. Hit that, you may have to register or something, cant really remember but once you do that you should get another page up that says Welcome to the School of Chemistry Lecture Resources for students. Impact is right at the top, can't miss it :smile:
Original post by Chiggins :)
Go on moodle, hit all courses then hit chemistry. There should be a box that says chemistry modules: lecture resources. Hit that, you may have to register or something, cant really remember but once you do that you should get another page up that says Welcome to the School of Chemistry Lecture Resources for students. Impact is right at the top, can't miss it :smile:

Thanks.
Reply 2166
Original post by ALExM2442
Im from the US and I got my offer last week :biggrin: Was so happy, checked my email in class and almost started freaking out, had to take deep breaths haha. Im gonna be reading for IR and its my firm (if im understanding uk terms properly :P)

Congratulations, you will have an amazing time here. Just so you know, you posted this in the 2011 entrant's thread, there is also one for the 'next generation' :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending