The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'm headed to PCMD (deferred entry) next year but i'm based in Exeter St Lukes so i thought i'd make myself known! I'm determined not to spend my entire time with other medics, ill go bonkers!!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 81
Original post by FDR
I *think* I will be applying to Exeter, either economics with a year in industry or with a year abroad. I really like the look of Exeter. Does anyone know whether the flashy new developments at the Streatham campus (shown in the prospectus) will be finished when we start, or will we be studying at a construction site for three years?

Yeah they'll be finished in time for our start I think!! I'm applying to Exeter too, for English Studies (Q300 i think), am quite exited as loved it when I visited! Haven't sent off aplication though... x

I'm applying for History at the Streatham campus, hopefully going to transfer on to the year abroad in America later though... :smile:
Original post by theteenagecurse
I'm applying for History at the Streatham campus, hopefully going to transfer on to the year abroad in America later though... :smile:

Same :yep: although I'm not planning on going to America, I loved the look of History at Exeter, I'm just really scared they'll reject me or give me a really hard offer (A*AA) :tongue:
Reply 84
Business and Accounting with an industry year :smile:
Applied for Business Eco on the 5th October - did anyone else get the Sports Scholarships email today?
Original post by SirLauberlot
Applied for Business Eco on the 5th October - did anyone else get the Sports Scholarships email today?

Applied for English, and yep I did. Confused the hell out of me haha, but at least (I assume) it means they have my application.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 87

Same here! Reckon that means we'll be getting an offer soon? :P
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 88
Does anyone know if they send out an email acknowledgement of receiving your application? All my others have sent one :frown:
Original post by Ankaret
Does anyone know if they send out an email acknowledgement of receiving your application? All my others have sent one :frown:

Mine took about 10 days to come, but you also get a flyer-like thing come through the post. Mine came together.
Reply 90
Original post by Jackasaurus Rex
Mine took about 10 days to come, but you also get a flyer-like thing come through the post. Mine came together.

Ahh, thanks :smile:
Reply 91

Hey, I applied for Business Economics with International study, what are your subjects and predicted grades. I'm regretting the international study course because of how competitive it is:confused : ..
Reply 92
anyone applying for psychology?
JYAATI, no predicted grades but already have 34 IB points incl. a 7 at HL Eco! Hope that helps!
Applying for English Literature; got my acknowledgement email today. :smile:
Reply 95
i have applied for geography with environmental management at the cornwall campus near falmouth-it looked so lovely at the open day!has any one else applied for this course? :smile:
Original post by Emfrz
anyone applying for psychology?

me! Are you applying for just BSc psych or clinical psych too? I'm applying for both...
Reply 97
Original post by NICKYnackynockynoo
me! Are you applying for just BSc psych or clinical psych too? I'm applying for both...

I'm just applying for the BSc. Where else you applying to?
Original post by Emfrz
I'm just applying for the BSc. Where else you applying to?

I'm applying to the 2 courses at Exeter, Birmingham, Lincoln and Worcester.

What were your AS grades and what are you A2 predictions?:smile: (if you dont mind me asking x)
Reply 99
Original post by NICKYnackynockynoo
I'm applying to the 2 courses at Exeter, Birmingham, Lincoln and Worcester.

What were your AS grades and what are you A2 predictions?:smile: (if you dont mind me asking x)

ermm I took Psychology, English lit, History and Economics at AS and I got ABBB and I'm predicted A*AA at A level, dropping English Lit. I'm retaking two of my AS though to try and get them up to an A (fingers crossed).

What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending