The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Offers

Hi everyone :smile:

I was at the St Andrews open day today and picked up some info that might settle some nerves when waiting for offers.

St Andrews University will not be making any offers to anybody before January 15th.

This is because of changes to funding and uncertainty of how many places they will be able to offer.
Reply 1
Thanks, thats really helpful - Will save me a lot of time that I would have spent racking my nerves!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
This was also the case last year, for all but international students. I got my offer mid-March, so don't expect them on the 16th either. :smile:
Reply 3
I got my offer at 15:30 on the last official offer day (31st March??) It was a while ago so can't be sure of the date.

They are bad for offers coming in on time though. That said the amount of applicants they get is the main problem.
Reply 4
Original post by Laroch
This was also the case last year, for all but international students. I got my offer mid-March, so don't expect them on the 16th either. :smile:

Do you include EU students (paying the same fees as the scots = free - at least for now) in international students ?
Reply 5
does that mean they won't be interviewing med applicants before january?
Reply 6
Do St Andrews get our January module results? And are offers based on these?
Reply 7
Original post by DreamByDay
Do you include EU students (paying the same fees as the scots = free - at least for now) in international students ?

no, international students are those outside the EU. Offers for everyone within the EU come out around about the same time in waves.
Reply 8
Original post by Laroch
no, international students are those outside the EU. Offers for everyone within the EU come out around about the same time in waves.

Thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending