The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ohTS
Ahright, I've applied to sheffield, newcastle, nottingham and oxford(for ppe).

I'm doing economics, english lit and french and just started maths. I suppose if it stops me getting any offers I can just carry on at sixth form til i've finished A2 aswell and try again next year!

Might see you at Bham then, good luck!

thanks you too!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Username: spoinkytheduck
Course: Medicine

Good luck everyone!! :biggrin:
Reply 22
Username: chiggy321
Course: Law
Username: thetobbit
Course: History
Reply 24
username: eve484
course: American studies
Reply 25
Username: RichmondUK
Course: Archaeology and Ancient History
Reply 26
Original post by chiggy321
Username: chiggy321
Course: Law

I too want to study law, is uni of bham your first choice? Also, have you done the lnat?

Username : Madrid90
Course : Law
Reply 27
Username: Hyzenflay
Course: Biology MSci
Username - LaEstrella
Course - Nursing
Reply 29
Username: Hooby
Course: Childhood, Culture and Education
Reply 30
Original post by madrid90
I too want to study law, is uni of bham your first choice? Also, have you done the lnat?

Username : Madrid90
Course : Law

Hi, nice to hear of another potential law student too! I'm going for UCL, Oxford, Nottingham and Sheffield too, so ideally it'd be Oxford - but Birmingham looks like a great uni too!

Yeah, it was horrible :tongue: I've never heard anyone say they think they did well in it though so I'm not overly worried.
Username: frastgouy
Course: Chemical Engineering
AHHH! Got an email saying that Birmingham have received my application, I am so nervous! Just wondering, but to people who have offers/ got rejected, how long did it take between getting the acknowledgement and getting a reply? thanks :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by LGrosvenor101
AHHH! Got an email saying that Birmingham have received my application, I am so nervous! Just wondering, but to people who have offers/ got rejected, how long did it take between getting the acknowledgement and getting a reply? thanks :smile:

Just got my acknowledgement too, I know it's automated but I still got excited! I'm afraid I can't help you there but I'd like to know, too :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by LGrosvenor101

No one at this forum has posted about a reply from the university yet. From their own website:

Once we receive your application via UCAS, it is considered by the relevant Admissions Tutor at the University. The process takes four to six weeks in most cases and we will write to you when a decision has been made.

They might be waiting 'till after the January deadline though...

EDIT: Dear Negger, this post was made before anyone posted back with any decisions.
(edited 12 years ago)
Name: NapoleonDynamite

Course: History
Reply 36
Username: _Jazzie
Course: English Language

Aaah. So excited.
Username: Postitnotes44
Course: Materials Engineering with Industrial Experience (MEng)
Computer Science! :smile:
Most probably won't get in but I can dream.
Reply 39
Username: penko
Course: English and Philosophy

Quick Reply

Latest